Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It could be worse. He could be giving her antibiotics for his "kidney" infection.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      Of course, because it's a dog. My dog talks in rhymes, hence his name.
      Gogo keeps referring to me as an "old *******"

      Quite a mouth on her actually.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Gogo keeps referring to me as an "old *******"

        Quite a mouth on her actually.

        I wonder where she learned that?

        Comment


        • Someone come, come my someone. Take the clouds from my eyes, my one.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • I know that sometime soon
            One day we'll walk in the sun.....


            You're eclectic, love that about you.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Gogo keeps referring to me as an "old *******"

              Quite a mouth on her actually.
              lol

              Comment


              • How did everyone make out with the storm? Snow is all wet and heavy. Sucks

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  How did everyone make out with the storm? Snow is all wet and heavy. Sucks
                  We're all dead.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    I know that sometime soon
                    One day we'll walk in the sun.....


                    You're eclectic, love that about you.
                    Hey! You're kind
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      We're all dead.
                      ahh how unfortunate....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        ahh how unfortunate....
                        Maybe 14 inches total up here. Sleet and slush for a while last night then back to snow. My snow blower worked hard with the heavy stuff this morning. I cleared the driveway early last night. But its New England. We're just tougher and better here.

                        Hahahaha!!!!!
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • New Englanders tougher than the Tri-state? Dont make me laugh old man.

                          We got around the same amount. My street is a mess. Everywhere else isnt too bad though.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            New Englanders tougher than the Tri-state? Dont make me laugh old man.

                            We got around the same amount. My street is a mess. Everywhere else isnt too bad though.
                            Roads are clear here. Going home today.

                            Yayaya.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Roads are clear here. Going home today.

                              Yayaya.
                              To your mansion?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                New Englanders tougher than the Tri-state? Dont make me laugh old man.

                                We got around the same amount. My street is a mess. Everywhere else isnt too bad though.
                                Long Islanders are a bunch of *******.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X