This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]hey hey hey mofuggaz
    [/quote]</p>

where have you been all day, your VERY late!</p>

[/quote]

I didnt work today! so i went out last night, had a lil too much, slept in, nursed a hangover, and took my time coming to visit =D
    [/quote]</p>

ok thats an excuse to be an hour or two late... lol not 7 hours ha</p>[/quote]

lol, yes ma'am, I promise not to do it again.

Daven, im not from the area, just a local Po-Tipsy boy tryin to get out!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

where have you been all day, your VERY late!</P>

[/quote]

I didnt work today! so i went out last night, had a lil too much, slept in, nursed a hangover, and took my time coming to visit =D
      [/quote]

I went to a place called Thirst Toad the last night..anyone ever hear of it, not a bad place, first time I ever went..
      [/quote]

where is it?
      [/quote]

Lodi NJ.
      [/quote]</P>

ive been to a place called the thirsty turtle but not the thirst toad lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

ok thats an excuse to be an hour or two late... lol not 7 hours ha</P>

[/quote]

lol, yes ma'am, I promise not to do it again.

[/quote]</P>

good boy! []</P>

Comment

In white plains? I been there.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

where have you been all day, your VERY late!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

I went to a place called Thirst Toad the last night..anyone ever hear of it, not a bad place, first time I ever went..
            [/quote]

where is it?
            [/quote]

Lodi NJ.
            [/quote]</p>

ive been to a place called the thirsty turtle but not the thirst toad lol</p>[/quote]

A bunch of my friends used to go to the Thirsty Turtle all the time...I think I may have gone with them once or twice but I can't remember lol.

we would have been leaving from Pomona so it probably was the White Plains one?

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

where have you been all day, your VERY late!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

where is it?
              [/quote]

Lodi NJ.
              [/quote]</P>

ive been to a place called the thirsty turtle but not the thirst toad lol</P>

[/quote]

A bunch of my friends used to go to the Thirsty Turtle all the time...I think I may have gone with them once or twice but I can't remember lol.
              [/quote]</P>

yeah, i havent been in forever but i used to love it</P>

Comment

Ever go to the Orange Lantern? on 17N

Comment

my friends spoke of it as some sort of mythical place or something. Then again, they are easily excited by pretty much anything. We took a trip there one night, and decided it was cool, but not wort the drive lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]my friends spoke of it as some sort of mythical place or something. Then again, they are easily excited by pretty much anything. We took a trip there one night, and decided it was cool, but not wort the drive lol
                    [/quote]

It's not all that, it Is a cool place though, personally my favorite around me is Firewaters mostly because they have upwards of 200 different types of beer that rotates regularly and 50 taps on the wall.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]my friends spoke of it as some sort of mythical place or something. Then again, they are easily excited by pretty much anything. We took a trip there one night, and decided it was cool, but not wort the drive lol
                      [/quote]

It's not all that, it Is a cool place though, personally my favorite around me is Firewaters mostly because they have upwards of 200 different types of beer that rotates regularly and 50 taps on the wall.
                      [/quote]

badass
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

There is a place closer to you in New City called "Club House" which used to be my favorite hangout spot. Jp, actually maybe its not closer just looked it up on google maps [:P]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]my friends spoke of it as some sort of mythical place or something. Then again, they are easily excited by pretty much anything. We took a trip there one night, and decided it was cool, but not wort the drive lol
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

badass. To be honest, im not really into the big bar scene. i just hang out at the smaller joints around here.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Ok guys I'm out see ya later.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Ever go to the Orange Lantern? on 17N
                              [/quote]</P>

never even heard of it lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Ok guys I'm out see ya later.
                                [/quote]

cya Daven
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X