[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

awww thanks momma</P>

u love me, u really love me</P>

apology accepted... u werent that bad lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol- yeahhhhh</P>

Comment

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Kase-1"] BLT easily gets the brunt of the abuse tossed around on these MBs and he takes it like a champ
        [/quote]

Thanks man

Comment

im going home... ughh, what a days its been. have a good night gentlemen!! talk to ya boys tomorrow. xxoo!!

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

yayyyy![][][]</p>

for my 2000th post i would like to LET'S GO YANKEES!!! WANG FTW!!!
            </p>

</p>

i love LT
            </p>[/quote]

Congrats on 2000. Thought u were gonna haffta wait until tomorrow...

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im going home... ughh, what a days its been. have a good night gentlemen!! talk to ya boys tomorrow. xxoo!![/quote]

Alright, catch ya later

Comment

Alright *****es, I'm back. stop talkin **** about me.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

<DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>1) MattMeyerBud (153) </DIV>
                  <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>2) DavenIII (105) </DIV>
                  <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>3) LT= Lawrence Taylor (97) </DIV>
                  <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>4) dezzzR (93) </DIV>
                  <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>5) ibleedblue85 (81) </DIV>
                  <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>6) Kase-1 (58) </DIV>
                  <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>7) patsrule666 (40) </DIV>
                  <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>8) Morehead State (40) </DIV>
                  <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>9) peerless (34) </DIV>
                  <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>10) GMENAGAIN (32) </DIV>
                  <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem></DIV>
                  <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>lol thats the top 10 most active users... haha #s 1-8 owe a thank you to this thread haha..</DIV>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]<div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">1) MattMeyerBud (153) </div>
                    <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">2) DavenIII (105) </div>
                    <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">3) LT= Lawrence Taylor (97) </div>
                    <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">4) dezzzR (93) </div>
                    <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">5) ibleedblue85 (81) </div>
                    <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">6) Kase-1 (58) </div>
                    <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">7) patsrule666 (40) </div>
                    <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">8) Morehead State (40) </div>
                    <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">9) peerless (34) </div>
                    <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">10) GMENAGAIN (32) </div>
                    <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem"></div>
                    <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">lol thats the top 10 most active users... haha #s 1-8 owe a thank you to this thread haha..</div>[/quote]
                    Oh damn, if you dont count this thread I would have had 1-2 posts 2day, LOL.......

Its like a GMB chatroom, LOL
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

lol i know... i was just wasting time on here and i came across the most active users and i was like holy **** we almost got the entire top 10 list covered hahahaha

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]lol i know... i was just wasting time on here and i came across the most active users and i was like holy **** we almost got the entire top 10 list covered hahahaha[/quote]
                        Yo this is EASILY the best thread on the MBs, we all make it a thing 2 come in here (usually immediatley) and see whats goin on with our people...... While I check the other threads casually, I check this one constantly, LOL
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]lol i know... i was just wasting time on here and i came across the most active users and i was like holy **** we almost got the entire top 10 list covered hahahaha[/quote]
                          Yo this is EASILY the best thread on the MBs, we all make it a thing 2 come in here (usually immediatley) and see whats goin on with our people...... While I check the other threads casually, I check this one constantly, LOL
                          [/quote]</P>

oh yeah def, thats what makes it cool as ****, we developed our own little click where i actually think of you guys as like good friends ya know, its weird and it makes me feel like a really big dork!! haha</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]lol i know... i was just wasting time on here and i came across the most active users and i was like holy **** we almost got the entire top 10 list covered hahahaha[/quote]
                            [/quote]</p>

oh yeah def, thats what makes it cool as ****, we developed our own little click where i actually think of you guys as like good friends ya know, its weird and it makes me feel like a really big dork!! haha</p>[/quote]Yea and all us that have actually chilled outside the MBs makes it that much better.... Ill never 4get when u and Matt scooped me and my boy when we were walkin down 2 the bar for Draft Day. We def got our own lil crew on here, and I cant wait til the nexttime so we can all chill again

Comment

lol well i saw 2 giants jerseys walking down the street and i was like yooo matt that is DEF kase! lol well i mean 10/11 is gonna be insane but a bunch of us are close by so we should all ge down soon, within the next few weeks or so and go out for drinks and just bull****. we are overdue its been 2 months!

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]lol well i saw 2 giants jerseys walking down the street and i was like yooo matt that is DEF kase! lol well i mean 10/11 is gonna be insane but a bunch of us are close by so we should all ge down soon, within the next few weeks or so and go out for drinks and just bull****. we are overdue its been 2 months![/quote]

Im always down for that, tried to get people to come out to FW's like 10 times now [:P]

Comment

Working...
                                X