Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think you guys realize just how much cap space we could potentially have this offseason. If they extend rolle and eli, or cut rolle. Then cut snee kiwi and baas. We'd have about 35 mill

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Aren't hisarms the same length as Joe Thomas?
      I see him as a LT eventually. Maybe not in 2014 but sometime in the future.
      Who would know that?? Yes?? No?? Maybe??
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
        I don't think you guys realize just how much cap space we could potentially have this offseason. If they extend rolle and eli, or cut rolle. Then cut snee kiwi and baas. We'd have about 35 mill
        If we were sitting on close to 40mil we could probably re-sign Tuck, Joseph and Beason in addition to a new OG like Jon Asamoah and a center like Brian De La Puente or Even Dietrich Smith. If we got that done we could look at all offensive skill positions in the 1st 3 rounds of the draft and possibly walk away with Ebron, Kelvin Benjamin AND Tre Mason
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
          If we were sitting on close to 40mil we could probably re-sign Tuck, Joseph and Beason in addition to a new OG like Jon Asamoah and a center like Brian De La Puente or Even Dietrich Smith. If we got that done we could look at all offensive skill positions in the 1st 3 rounds of the draft and possibly walk away with Ebron, Kelvin Benjamin AND Tre Mason
          What Imgrate is not considering is that all that space isn't quite as important when you have half a team signed.

And I doubt we extend Eli. It would be a terrible move.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            What Imgrate is not considering is that all that space isn't quite as important when you have half a team signed.

And I doubt we extend Eli. It would be a terrible move.
            We need to sign a good corner this offseason. We only have one. Sam shields is the guy I want

Comment

• I think Snee Tuck and Beason will be back. Doubt well get Nicks back, but it would be nice. Its going to be tough without him. Its nice having all that cap room for once. I agree with lawl, we need another corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                I think Snee Tuck and Beason will be back. Doubt well get Nicks back, but it would be nice. Its going to be tough without him. Its nice having all that cap room for once. I agree with lawl, we need another corner.
                Nicks is gone, man.....harsh reality, but....yea, it's done.

Tuck I'd love to see for a few more years. I agree abotu Snee and beason definitely.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Nicks is gone, man.....harsh reality, but....yea, it's done.

Tuck I'd love to see for a few more years. I agree abotu Snee and beason definitely.
                  Absolutely not.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Absolutely not.
                    2 more!
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

2 more!
                      How about no more.

Comment

Absolutely not.
                        Hes only 30 Rude. 2-3 year deal at least. If not from the Giants, somebody else.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Hes only 30 Rude. 2-3 year deal at least. If not from the Giants, somebody else.
                          Then somebody else.

Comment

Then somebody else.
                            lol someone woke up and drank their hateraid this morning!!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol someone woke up and drank their hateraid this morning!!
                              Not hating.
                              I don't think Tuck can sustain his level of play from last season.
                              I like Tuck, but I think he benefitted from having to play RG-Fail and so-so to bad QB's.
                              And not just him, but the entire defense.
                              Want to see DMoore instead.

Comment

Then somebody else.
                                Dont be silly. Tucks good vs the run and can get to the QB when healthy and hes healthy. Hes also very versatile and can play anywhere on the line. Hes a vet and a leader, it would be in our best interest to have him back.

Comment

Working...
                                X