Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Nonsense.
    Shenanigans!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Shenanigans!!
      So much for staying out of it.....
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        dammit what am I missing? what is the pic?!
        She didnt make you a hairy beast....and she didnt put any grey hair on MH

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Drez View Post
          It's just a bunch of stick figures. One is drawn in brown or black (can't see it on my work comp and can't remember), the rest are drawn in yellow (I guess we all look Asian to Rudyy). One appears to have a halo (Sarcasman claimed that one), and there is a ginger with no soul. Rudyy claims that one is just angry. I'd be angry, too, if I were born with no soul. the others, 5 or 6 of them, are rather generic and just lollygagging about.
          It's not yellow. Not even close.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            She didnt make you a hairy beast....and she didnt put any grey hair on MH
            MS is the angry one. Somehow Drez has a hard time computing that the red lines that look like bacon is not hair.
            And he thinks that the peach colored stick figures are yellow.
            Worried about him.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              It's not yellow. Not even close.
              Are you a cornerback? Because that is a nice backpedal.

              Hahaha. I crack myself up.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                MS is the angry one. Somehow Drez has a hard time computing that the red lines that look like bacon is not hair.
                And he thinks that the peach colored stick figures are yellow.
                Worried about him.
                I was aware from the start which one was supposed to be me.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  MS is the angry one. Somehow Drez has a hard time computing that the red lines that look like bacon is not hair.
                  And he thinks that the peach colored stick figures are yellow.
                  Worried about him.
                  Yes, because I am in no way just poking fun.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                    Are you a cornerback? Because that is a nice backpedal.

                    Hahaha. I crack myself up.
                    Hiiiiiiyo, Im stealing that

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                      Are you a cornerback? Because that is a nice backpedal.

                      Hahaha. I crack myself up.
                      Huh? Lol
                      I'm....not....backpedaling....I have..no reason to?
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                        Yes, because I am in no way just poking fun.
                        We all know you're serious.
                        Please, the "I'm just kidding" bit is older than Roanoke.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          We all know you're serious.
                          Please, the "I'm just kidding" bit is older than Roanoke.
                          Why did you make yourself look like a black Al Falfa.
                          Or is that your bun or pony tail?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            I was aware from the start which one was supposed to be me.
                            I'm sure you were aware.
                            dezzzR is too stupid to find anything to be angry about.
                            Pizz? Nah
                            Sarcasman? Nope
                            Bill? Too busy reading law books, and looking up FF rankings for 2014.
                            Byron is too awesome.
                            I'm the short burnt one.
                            Soooooooooo that only leaves you.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Why did you make yourself look like a black Al Falfa.
                              Or is that your bun or pony tail?
                              It's a pony tail, not a piece of hair sticking straight up.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                I'm sure you were aware.
                                dezzzR is too stupid to find anything to be angry about.
                                Pizz? Nah
                                Sarcasman? Nope
                                Bill? Too busy reading law books, and looking up FF rankings for 2014.
                                Byron is too awesome.
                                I'm the short burnt one.
                                Soooooooooo that only leaves you.
                                My anger starts to subside when the weather breaks.
                                I'm off to St. Thomas on Sunday. When I get back I should be in a better mood.

                                Either way...Drez is still a ****head.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X