Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

morning friends!!!

Comment

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn. morning niglets.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]amanda has her . this week. dont mind her[/quote]</P>

i do not shush over there lol bad idea on the truth game, i always get suckered into some **** with MMB.... then now ill hang out with him and hell be a big dork and say ohh what was that **** on the boards all about blah blha blah</P>

[/quote]</P>

well then dont be a ****tease. lol you have to understand youlead him onby leaving the possibility of a drunk makeout. </P>

[/quote]</P>

whoaa whoaa whoaa, ok let me clear this up for ALL of you right now. MMB and i are good friends. i am not a **** tease and he knows that. nothing is going on... if something ever ended up going on then i am sure you guys would know... ok convo over lol</P>

[/quote]

ok ok little miss defensive.

most of us (besides Dez apparantly lol) know you are just joking around calm yourself.
        [/quote]</P>

oh i know its a joke and im not getting defensive im just making it clear since it tends to be the topic of the boards lol and MMB just makes it even worse with his comments LOL its either when is kase gettin high next, when is BLT gonna get laid, or when is ibb and mmb hookin up... lol</P>[/quote]In a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]<div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">1) MattMeyerBud (153) </div>
          <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">2) DavenIII (105) </div>
          <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">3) LT= Lawrence Taylor (97) </div>
          <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">4) dezzzR (93) </div>
          <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">5) ibleedblue85 (81) </div>
          <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">6) Kase-1 (58) </div>
          <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">7) patsrule666 (40) </div>
          <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">8) Morehead State (40) </div>
          <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">9) peerless (34) </div>
          <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">10) GMENAGAIN (32) </div>
          <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem"></div>
          <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">lol thats the top 10 most active users... haha #s 1-8 owe a thank you to this thread haha..</div>[/quote]

Without this thread, I wouldn't even be on the most active users list

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]
            <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>1) MattMeyerBud (153) </DIV>
            <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>2) DavenIII (105) </DIV>
            <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>3) LT= Lawrence Taylor (97) </DIV>
            <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>4) dezzzR (93) </DIV>
            <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>5) ibleedblue85 (81) </DIV>
            <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>6) Kase-1 (58) </DIV>
            <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>7) patsrule666 (40) </DIV>
            <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>8) Morehead State (40) </DIV>
            <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>9) peerless (34) </DIV>
            <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>10) GMENAGAIN (32) </DIV>
            <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem></DIV>
            <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>lol thats the top 10 most active users... haha #s 1-8 owe a thank you to this thread haha..</DIV>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

exactly none of us would.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]lol i know... i was just wasting time on here and i came across the most active users and i was like holy **** we almost got the entire top 10 list covered hahahaha[/quote]
              Yo this is EASILY the best thread on the MBs, we all make it a thing 2 come in here (usually immediatley) and see whats goin on with our people...... While I check the other threads casually, I check this one constantly, LOL
              [/quote]</p>

oh yeah def, thats what makes it cool as ****, we developed our own little click where i actually think of you guys as like good friends ya know, its weird and it makes me feel like a really big dork!! haha</p>[/quote]

LOL... me too... it is weird, but whatever... I like you guys

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]
                <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">1) MattMeyerBud (153) </div>
                <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">2) DavenIII (105) </div>
                <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">3) LT= Lawrence Taylor (97) </div>
                <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">4) dezzzR (93) </div>
                <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">5) ibleedblue85 (81) </div>
                <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">6) Kase-1 (58) </div>
                <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">7) patsrule666 (40) </div>
                <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">8) Morehead State (40) </div>
                <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">9) peerless (34) </div>
                <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">10) GMENAGAIN (32) </div>
                <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem"></div>
                <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">lol thats the top 10 most active users... haha #s 1-8 owe a thank you to this thread haha..</div>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

exactly none of us would.</p>[/quote]

I think the boards would be DEAD without this thread... really the offseason has just been us messing around in this thread and then there's the occassional thread in TAGF that gets some attention.... but other than that, nothing

Oh yeah, morning to all BTW

**** the Nationals

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]amanda has her* *.** this week. dont mind her[/quote]</P>

i do not shush over there lol bad idea on the truth game, i always get suckered into some **** with MMB.... then now ill hang out with him and hell be a big dork and say ohh what was that **** on the boards all about blah blha blah</P>

[/quote]</P>

well then dont be a *****tease. lol you have to understand you*lead him on*by leaving the possibility of a drunk makeout. </P>

[/quote]</P>

whoaa whoaa whoaa, ok let me clear this up for ALL of you right now. MMB and i are good friends. i am not a **** tease and he knows that. nothing is going on... if something ever ended up going on then i am sure you guys would know... ok convo over lol</P>

[/quote]

most of us (besides Dez apparantly lol) know you are just joking around calm yourself.
                  [/quote]</P>

oh i know its a joke and im not getting defensive im just making it clear since it tends to be the topic of the boards lol and MMB just makes it even worse with his comments LOL its either when is kase gettin high next, when is BLT gonna get laid, or when is ibb and mmb hookin up... lol</P>[/quote]In a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G[/quote]

HAHHHAHA

morning
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]
                    <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>lol thats the top 10 most active users... haha #s 1-8 owe a thank you to this thread haha..</DIV>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol i dont like being on that list. its like "the biggest loser with nothing to dolist" lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]amanda has her . this week. dont mind her[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

well then dont be a ****tease. lol you have to understand youlead him onby leaving the possibility of a drunk makeout. </P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

oh i know its a joke and im not getting defensive im just making it clear since it tends to be the topic of the boards lol and MMB just makes it even worse with his comments LOL its either when is kase gettin high next, when is BLT gonna get laid, or when is ibb and mmb hookin up... lol</P>

[/quote]In a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G[/quote] HAHHHAHA morning[/quote] Morning all...</P>

Matt- get rid of that stupid ****ing avatar will ya....</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]amanda has her . this week. dont mind her[/quote]</p>

i do not shush over there lol bad idea on the truth game, i always get suckered into some **** with MMB.... then now ill hang out with him and hell be a big dork and say ohh what was that **** on the boards all about blah blha blah</p>

[/quote]</p>

well then dont be a ****tease. lol you have to understand youlead him onby leaving the possibility of a drunk makeout. </p>

[/quote]</p>

whoaa whoaa whoaa, ok let me clear this up for ALL of you right now. MMB and i are good friends. i am not a **** tease and he knows that. nothing is going on... if something ever ended up going on then i am sure you guys would know... ok convo over lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

oh i know its a joke and im not getting defensive im just making it clear since it tends to be the topic of the boards lol and MMB just makes it even worse with his comments LOL its either when is kase gettin high next, when is BLT gonna get laid, or when is ibb and mmb hookin up... lol</p>

[/quote]In a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G[/quote] HAHHHAHA morning[/quote] Morning all...</p>

Matt- get rid of that stupid ****ing avatar will ya....</p>[/quote]

Yeah really man... you got the freedom to change it.... use that power

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol i dont like being on that list. its like "the biggest loser with nothing to dolist" lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

umm i was saying htat tokase last night.. lol its my routine, wake up, get coffee, smoke a stog and check in with you ****ers... im a computer dork now and being on that list can totally ruin my image... haha i need to change my sig so my face isnt broadcasted incase someone i know stalks the boards lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

umm i was saying htat tokase last night.. lol its my routine, wake up, get coffee, smoke a stog and check in with you ****ers... im a computer dork now and being on that list can totally ruin my image... haha i need to change my sig so my face isnt broadcasted incase someone i know stalks the boards lol</P>

[/quote] Hey fellow dork..lol.</P>

You do wakey bakey??</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]yea you think the mods will take it down on invasion of privacy if we ask?, ehh not really. lol</P>

and you dont look like a dirtysmoker. lol</P>

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]yea you think the mods will take it down on invasion of privacy if we ask?, ehh not really. lol</P>

and you dont look like a dirtysmoker. lol</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X