This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]
    <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>1) MattMeyerBud (153) </DIV>
    <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>2) DavenIII (105) </DIV>
    <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>3) LT= Lawrence Taylor (97) </DIV>
    <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>4) dezzzR (93) </DIV>
    <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>5) ibleedblue85 (81) </DIV>
    <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>6) Kase-1 (58) </DIV>
    <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>7) patsrule666 (40) </DIV>
    <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>8) Morehead State (40) </DIV>
    <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>9) peerless (34) </DIV>
    <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>10) GMENAGAIN (32) </DIV>
    <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem></DIV>
    <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>lol thats the top 10 most active users... haha #s 1-8 owe a thank you to this thread haha..</DIV>

[/quote]

Without this thread, I wouldn't even be on the most active users list
    [/quote]</P>

lol i dont like being on that list. its like "the biggest loser with nothing to dolist" lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

umm i was saying htat tokase last night.. lol its my routine, wake up, get coffee, smoke a stog and check in with you ****ers... im a computer dork now and being on that list can totally ruin my image... haha i need to change my sig so my face isnt broadcasted incase someone i know stalks the boards lol</P>

[/quote] Hey fellow dork..lol.</P>

You do wakey bakey??</P>

[/quote]</P>

down hur stogs mean cigs.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]
      <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>*</DIV>
      <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>lol thats the top 10 most active users... haha #s 1-8 owe a thank you to this thread haha..</DIV>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol i dont like being on that list. its like "the biggest loser with nothing to do*list" lol</P>[/quote]

blow me **** cheese lol
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol i dont like being on that list. its like "the biggest loser with nothing to dolist" lol</P>

[/quote] blow me **** cheese lol[/quote]</P>

hahahaha hey man im number 4, dont feel too bad. lmao</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]amanda has her* *.** this week. dont mind her[/quote]</P>

i do not shush over there lol bad idea on the truth game, i always get suckered into some **** with MMB.... then now ill hang out with him and hell be a big dork and say ohh what was that **** on the boards all about blah blha blah</P>

[/quote]</P>

well then dont be a *****tease. lol you have to understand you*lead him on*by leaving the possibility of a drunk makeout. </P>

[/quote]</P>

whoaa whoaa whoaa, ok let me clear this up for ALL of you right now. MMB and i are good friends. i am not a **** tease and he knows that. nothing is going on... if something ever ended up going on then i am sure you guys would know... ok convo over lol</P>

[/quote]

ok ok little miss defensive.

most of us (besides Dez apparantly lol) know you are just joking around calm yourself.
          [/quote]</P>

oh i know its a joke and im not getting defensive im just making it clear since it tends to be the topic of the boards lol and MMB just makes it even worse with his comments LOL its either when is kase gettin high next, when is BLT gonna get laid, or when is ibb and mmb hookin up... lol</P>

[/quote]In a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G[/quote] HAHHHAHA morning[/quote] Morning all...</P>

Matt- get rid of that stupid ****ing avatar will ya....</P>[/quote]

done and done

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]
            <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">1) MattMeyerBud (153) </div>
            <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">2) DavenIII (105) </div>
            <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">3) LT= Lawrence Taylor (97) </div>
            <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">4) dezzzR (93) </div>
            <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">5) ibleedblue85 (81) </div>
            <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">6) Kase-1 (58) </div>
            <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">7) patsrule666 (40) </div>
            <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">8) Morehead State (40) </div>
            <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">9) peerless (34) </div>
            <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">10) GMENAGAIN (32) </div>
            <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem"></div>
            <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">lol thats the top 10 most active users... haha #s 1-8 owe a thank you to this thread haha..</div>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

lol i dont like being on that list. its like "the biggest loser with nothing to dolist" lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

umm i was saying htat tokase last night.. lol its my routine, wake up, get coffee, smoke a stog and check in with you ****ers... im a computer dork now and being on that list can totally ruin my image... haha i need to change my sig so my face isnt broadcasted incase someone i know stalks the boards lol</p>

[/quote] Hey fellow dork..lol.</p>

You do wakey bakey??</p>

[/quote]</p>

down hur stogs mean cigs.</p>[/quote]

Comment

k boys, im off to the office, owners are coming today so ill be alittle late gettin back on here... ttyl</P>

matt, new (old) sig = hotness.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

umm i was saying htat tokase last night.. lol its my routine, wake up, get coffee, smoke a stog and check in with you ****ers... im a computer dork now and being on that list can totally ruin my image... haha i need to change my sig so my face isnt broadcasted incase someone i know stalks the boards lol</P>

[/quote]yea you think the mods will take it down on invasion of privacy if we ask?, ehh not really. lol</P>

and you dont look like a dirtysmoker. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

i know, bad habit </P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]
                  <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">1) MattMeyerBud (153) </div>
                  <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">2) DavenIII (105) </div>
                  <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">3) LT= Lawrence Taylor (97) </div>
                  <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">4) dezzzR (93) </div>
                  <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">5) ibleedblue85 (81) </div>
                  <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">6) Kase-1 (58) </div>
                  <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">7) patsrule666 (40) </div>
                  <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">8) Morehead State (40) </div>
                  <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">9) peerless (34) </div>
                  <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">10) GMENAGAIN (32) </div>
                  <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem"></div>
                  <div class="CommonSidebarContentItem">lol thats the top 10 most active users... haha #s 1-8 owe a thank you to this thread haha..</div>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

lol i dont like being on that list. its like "the biggest loser with nothing to dolist" lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

umm i was saying htat tokase last night.. lol its my routine, wake up, get coffee, smoke a stog and check in with you ****ers... im a computer dork now and being on that list can totally ruin my image... haha i need to change my sig so my face isnt broadcasted incase someone i know stalks the boards lol</p>

[/quote]yea you think the mods will take it down on invasion of privacy if we ask?, ehh not really. lol</p>

and you dont look like a dirtysmoker. lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

i know, bad habit </p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]yea you think the mods will take it down on invasion of privacy if we ask?, ehh not really. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

i know, bad habit </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

not that easy lt. i caught broncitous 6 times. the last time i got it i was the worst and i was sick for like 3-4 days. i said **** i made it 3 days im not getting this sick again, and fought the urge by a friends recommendation. take your lastpack and throw out all the cigs and replace them with joints. whenever you get the urge, smoke one of those. its still really hard but that made it a bit easier.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol i dont like being on that list. its like "the biggest loser with nothing to do*list" lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

umm i was saying htat to*kase last night.. lol its my routine, wake up, get coffee, smoke a stog and check in with you ****ers... im a computer dork now and being on that list can totally ruin my image... haha i need to change my sig so my face isnt broadcasted incase someone i know stalks the boards lol</P>

and you dont look like a dirty*smoker. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

i know, bad habit </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

not that easy lt. i caught broncitous 6 times. the last time i got it i was the worst and i was sick for like 3-4 days. i said **** i made it 3 days im not getting this sick again, and fought the urge by a friends recommendation. take your last*pack and throw out all the cigs and replace them with joints. whenever you get the urge, smoke one of those. its still really hard but that made it a bit easier.</P>[/quote]

thats one of the hardest time to fight the urge is when im baked

Comment

So the Yanks are playing at 1:00 today.... Joba pitching

If the weather up there is like the weather in the First State, there will not be baseball this afternoon...

Comment

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

i know, bad habit </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

not that easy lt. i caught broncitous 6 times. the last time i got it i was the worst and i was sick for like 3-4 days. i said **** i made it 3 days im not getting this sick again, and fought the urge by a friends recommendation. take your lastpack and throw out all the cigs and replace them with joints. whenever you get the urge, smoke one of those. its still really hard but that made it a bit easier.</P>

[/quote] thats one of the hardest time to fight the urge is when im baked[/quote]</P>

exaaactly. so id just smoke another jay,honestly if your baked enoughyou forget. it was hard thoughbut the HARDEST was after a big meal. i loved smoking after i ate. i still get the urge for a cig after i eat sometimes and i havnt touch one in 3 years. </P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]

Morning Kobe

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol i dont like being on that list. its like "the biggest loser with nothing to do*list" lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

umm i was saying htat to*kase last night.. lol its my routine, wake up, get coffee, smoke a stog and check in with you ****ers... im a computer dork now and being on that list can totally ruin my image... haha i need to change my sig so my face isnt broadcasted incase someone i know stalks the boards lol</P>

and you dont look like a dirty*smoker. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

i know, bad habit </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

not that easy lt. i caught broncitous 6 times. the last time i got it i was the worst and i was sick for like 3-4 days. i said **** i made it 3 days im not getting this sick again, and fought the urge by a friends recommendation. take your last*pack and throw out all the cigs and replace them with joints. whenever you get the urge, smoke one of those. its still really hard but that made it a bit easier.</P>

[/quote] thats one of the hardest time to fight the urge is when im baked[/quote]</P>

exaaactly. so id just smoke another jay,*honestly if your baked enough*you forget. it was hard though*but the HARDEST was after a big meal. i loved smoking after i ate. i still get the urge for a cig after i eat sometimes and i havnt touch one in 3 years. </P>[/quote]

lol i'd rather just smoke a stogue than burn til i pass out lol

Comment

Working...
                                X