X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]

i heard he was raping the bed makers at the closest hotel before he went to the parade
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Try this Matt.........

Willpower - the ability to exert one's will over one's actions.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]
        <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>1) MattMeyerBud (153) </DIV>
        <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>2) DavenIII (105) </DIV>
        <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>3) LT= Lawrence Taylor (97) </DIV>
        <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>4) dezzzR (93) </DIV>
        <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>5) ibleedblue85 (81) </DIV>
        <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>6) Kase-1 (58) </DIV>
        <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>7) patsrule666 (40) </DIV>
        <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>8) Morehead State (40) </DIV>
        <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>9) peerless (34) </DIV>
        <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>10) GMENAGAIN (32) </DIV>
        <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem></DIV>
        <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>lol thats the top 10 most active users... haha #s 1-8 owe a thank you to this thread haha..</DIV>

[/quote]

Without this thread, I wouldn't even be on the most active users list
        [/quote]</P>

lol i dont like being on that list. its like "the biggest loser with nothing to dolist" lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

umm i was saying htat tokase last night.. lol its my routine, wake up, get coffee, smoke a stog and check in with you ****ers... im a computer dork now and being on that list can totally ruin my image... haha i need to change my sig so my face isnt broadcasted incase someone i know stalks the boards lol</P>

[/quote]yea you think the mods will take it down on invasion of privacy if we ask?, ehh not really. lol</P>

and you dont look like a dirtysmoker. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

i know, bad habit </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

not that easy lt. i caught broncitous 6 times. the last time i got it i was the worst and i was sick for like 3-4 days. i said **** i made it 3 days im not getting this sick again, and fought the urge by a friends recommendation. take your lastpack and throw out all the cigs and replace them with joints. whenever you get the urge, smoke one of those. its still really hard but that made it a bit easier.</P>

[/quote] thats one of the hardest time to fight the urge is when im baked[/quote]</P>

exaaactly. so id just smoke another jay,honestly if your baked enoughyou forget. it was hard thoughbut the HARDEST was after a big meal. i loved smoking after i ate. i still get the urge for a cig after i eat sometimes and i havnt touch one in 3 years. </P>[/quote]How bout when you drink??

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
          i heard he was raping the bed makers at the closest hotel before he went to the parade[/quote]
          I heard he won a title without Shaq and this is all you have and it is soooo old. Keep trying bud......

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]

i heard he was raping the bed makers at the closest hotel before he went to the parade[/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
              I heard he won a title without Shaq and this is all you have and it is soooo old. Keep trying bud......
              [/quote]

if consider a rape case withni the past 5 years old, then u sir just have ur priorities in life mixed lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Try this Matt.........

Willpower - the ability to exert one's will over one's actions.
                [/quote]

ask blondie, i'm quitting after this pack of stogues...

with the exception of when im drinking... cuz theres alot of **** it in the system when the kid gets boozed up

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                  [/quote]

Yeah, but the Lakers did not become a championship contender until they traded-- or um, burglarized Memphis-- for Pau

So Kobe can't win a ring unless he's got an All-Star caliber big man down low.

That's my twist

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]
                    <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>*</DIV>
                    <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem>lol thats the top 10 most active users... haha #s 1-8 owe a thank you to this thread haha..</DIV>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol i dont like being on that list. its like "the biggest loser with nothing to do*list" lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

umm i was saying htat to*kase last night.. lol its my routine, wake up, get coffee, smoke a stog and check in with you ****ers... im a computer dork now and being on that list can totally ruin my image... haha i need to change my sig so my face isnt broadcasted incase someone i know stalks the boards lol</P>

[/quote]yea you think the mods will take it down on invasion of privacy if we ask?, ehh not really. lol</P>

and you dont look like a dirty*smoker. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

i know, bad habit </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

not that easy lt. i caught broncitous 6 times. the last time i got it i was the worst and i was sick for like 3-4 days. i said **** i made it 3 days im not getting this sick again, and fought the urge by a friends recommendation. take your last*pack and throw out all the cigs and replace them with joints. whenever you get the urge, smoke one of those. its still really hard but that made it a bit easier.</P>

[/quote] thats one of the hardest time to fight the urge is when im baked[/quote]</P>

exaaactly. so id just smoke another jay,*honestly if your baked enough*you forget. it was hard though*but the HARDEST was after a big meal. i loved smoking after i ate. i still get the urge for a cig after i eat sometimes and i havnt touch one in 3 years. </P>[/quote]How bout when you drink??[/quote]

honestly i do like when i drink, but i've been noticig its more of a habit...

when i burn i get craving bad...

when it use to snow around me, i needed a carton

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                      [/quote]

Yeah, but the Lakers did not become a championship contender until they traded-- or um, burglarized Memphis--* for Pau

That's my twist
                      [/quote]
                      exactly...

MJ had Luc Longely, Bill Wennington, Bill Cartwright, Will Purdue, and Robert Parish....

Kobe had Gasol and Shaq...

(i won't mention bynum cuz hes booty)

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                        [/quote]

if consider a rape case withni the past 5 years old, then u sir just have ur priorities in life mixed lol[/quote]
                        5 years is a long time bud. That is almost a quarter or your measly life. It actually happened 6 years ago as well and he was never even tried nor did he admit guilt. She didn't even testify. The ***** wanted money and she got it. She also wanted Kobe's **** in her *** and she got that to.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                          [/quote]

if consider a rape case withni the past 5 years old, then u sir just have ur priorities in life mixed lol[/quote]
                          5 years is a long time bud. That is almost a quarter or your measly life. It actually happened 6 years ago as well and he was never even tried nor did he admit guilt. She didn't even testify. The ***** wanted money and she got it. She also wanted Kobe's **** in her *** and she got that to.

[/quote]
                          a fifth of my life, a sixth of kobes....

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]
                            <DIV class=CommonSidebarContentItem></DIV>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol i dont like being on that list. its like "the biggest loser with nothing to dolist" lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

umm i was saying htat tokase last night.. lol its my routine, wake up, get coffee, smoke a stog and check in with you ****ers... im a computer dork now and being on that list can totally ruin my image... haha i need to change my sig so my face isnt broadcasted incase someone i know stalks the boards lol</P>

and you dont look like a dirtysmoker. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

i know, bad habit </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

not that easy lt. i caught broncitous 6 times. the last time i got it i was the worst and i was sick for like 3-4 days. i said **** i made it 3 days im not getting this sick again, and fought the urge by a friends recommendation. take your lastpack and throw out all the cigs and replace them with joints. whenever you get the urge, smoke one of those. its still really hard but that made it a bit easier.</P>

exaaactly. so id just smoke another jay,honestly if your baked enoughyou forget. it was hard thoughbut the HARDEST was after a big meal. i loved smoking after i ate. i still get the urge for a cig after i eat sometimes and i havnt touch one in 3 years. </P>

[/quote]How bout when you drink??[/quote]</P>

yea i forgot, i just kept drinking burning, think about something else. its extremely hard. but worth it. i can now take massive bong rips. i still cough like a little ***** lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                              [/quote]

Yeah, but the Lakers did not become a championship contender until they traded-- or um, burglarized Memphis-- for Pau

That's my twist
                              [/quote]
                              Twist it however you want. Fact of the matter is he can't win without D Fish. Besides as far as Matt is concerned Pau is Euro trash and sucks. Kobe willed his team to win the ring and oh yeah I forgot. The Magic gave the Lakers the series. Like I told you earlier Matt. Everyone will always find a way to devalue Kobe. No matter what they have to do they will find a way to take credit away from him.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                                [/quote]

[/quote]
                                a fifth of my life, a sixth of kobes....[/quote]

In a year, 5 years will be a fourth of my life....

I'm getting old....

Comment

Working...
                                X