This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    It amazes me how Mh is on vacation and is still the grouchiest **** I know.
    Unfortunately we got back last night.
    I'm not grouchy at all. I just find it disappointing when a guy is very happy to accept some credit for successes but is unwilling to accept some responsibility for failures.
    I find that a failure in character. At least that's the way I was raised. You can see it differently if you like,
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Right, I forgot, mommy and daddy are rich.
      And I'm not

Seriously I'm so poor
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        College is stupid.
        I thought you were on a tropical island?

Comment

It is. Make money. Hustle your *** off. College degree is basically worthless now plus once you graduate you have to pay off tens of thousands of dollars.
          I cant tell you how many people I know that have college degrees, even their Masters, and still cant get a job.
          It's a door opener and more and more it's a necessity (not arguing in favor, just stating the way it is)

But yeah, once in the door, no one (except the most douchy) gives a crap about where you went to school. I hire a lot of people and I can tell you anyone that has been in the workforce three years or more who spends more time in the interview or on their resume talking about school as opposed to actual business results is an automatic decline for me.
          Last edited by Sarcasman; 03-07-2014, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            It's a door opener and more and more it's a necessity (not arguing in favor, just stating the way it is)

But yeah, once in the door, no one (except the most douchy) gives a crap about where you went to school. I hire a lot of people I can tell you anyone that has been in the workforce three years or more who spends more time in the interview and ton their resume talking about school as opposed to actual business results is an automatic decline for me.
            lol....we get kids who get jobs here fresh out of school who have NO idea how to work in a professional environment. they've literally never had a job in their life...why the hell would I want to work with someone like that/??

"oh youre really smart, congrats!"
            can't interact with people....have no manners...limited social skills.....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I don't think college is for everyone.
              And that's totally okay. I know plenty of people who can manage their lives without a degree.
              And I know plenty of people who are struggling.
              It just depends on who you are.

Oh, and I know many people with degrees who cannot find a job (B&R) OOPS DID I SAY THAT.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• How do you tell a person who is in their 60s who is incredibly racist and tries to joke about it, that nobody thinks hes funny, he's obnoxious and to stfu?
                I've never had this kind of issue where my blood boils when i see this guy, and I have the overwhelming urge to literally beat the **** out of him.
                He makes everyone uncomfortable, yet nobody ever says anything to him for some reason. It really bugs me to no end.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  How do you tell a person who is in their 60s who is incredibly racist and tries to joke about it, that nobody thinks hes funny, he's obnoxious and to stfu?
                  I've never had this kind of issue where my blood boils when i see this guy, and I have the overwhelming urge to literally beat the **** out of him.
                  He makes everyone uncomfortable, yet nobody ever says anything to him for some reason. It really bugs me to no end.
                  Racist jokes are hilarious. Gtfo...
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Racist jokes are hilarious. Gtfo...
                    at high decibal levels in a bank? lol....i have to disagree. Esepcially when he calls my co-worker "former communist" because she lived in Yugoslavia(when it existed). Ane he constantly refers to himself as the white minority (which is odd...because Pleasant Valley in incredibly white....)
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

How do you tell a person who is in their 60s who is incredibly racist and tries to joke about it, that nobody thinks hes funny, he's obnoxious and to stfu?
                      Here's how you do it:

Hey, guy, stop being a racist **** or at least keep your ****ing mouth shut, you stupid son of a *****. No one thinks you're funny. In fact, you make everyone uncofortable and if I wouldn't get in trouble I'd knock your geriatric *** out.

At least that's the tactful way to do it.

Comment

at high decibal levels in a bank? lol....i have to disagree. Esepcially when he calls my co-worker "former communist" because she lived in Yugoslavia(when it existed). Ane he constantly refers to himself as the white minority (which is odd...because Pleasant Valley in incredibly white....)
                        Lmao at the communist comment. It'd definitely be uncomfortable for me, holding back tears to avoid the bigot veneer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          I thought you were on a tropical island?
                          Not any more.
                          Now I'm back stuck with you dopes.

Comment

• Just saw that The Newsroom is being cancelled after this next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              Just saw that The Newsroom is being cancelled after this next season.
                              You're kidding!
                              it was just starting to be a good watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                You're kidding!
                                it was just starting to be a good watch.
                                Yeah, I liked it. Probably more than True Detective. I hope it ends well.

Comment

Working...
                                X