This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Yeah, I liked it. Probably more than True Detective. I hope it ends well.
    Actually The Newsroom was the only reason for me to keep HBO. I'll probably cancel it after this season is done.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
      Here's how you do it:

Hey, guy, stop being a racist **** or at least keep your ****ing mouth shut, you stupid son of a *****. No one thinks you're funny. In fact, you make everyone uncofortable and if I wouldn't get in trouble I'd knock your geriatric *** out.

At least that's the tactful way to do it.
      this is what runs through my mind each time.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Just saw that The Newsroom is being cancelled after this next season.
        ugh that's horrible....it's actually WHY i hate HBO....they never keep the good **** going. Instead we got stuck with 8 seasons of entourage when it could have ended after 4, and idk if True Blood is still on, but that could have ended after season 1....
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yeah, I liked it. Probably more than True Detective. I hope it ends well.
          I like true detective, but right now, nothing is better than Newsroom, period.

edit - you know what they probably did? Ran it too close to current events and dont have enough material to keep the show consistent. lol, idk maybe...
          What reason did they give?? certainly not viewership/ratings!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Lol, Newsroom couldn't hold Harvey Specter's brief case (if he even needed one).
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Lol, Newsroom couldn't hold Harvey Specter's brief case (if he even needed one).
              lol oh please....i love Suits, but it doesn't get any better than Newsroom.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                at high decibal levels in a bank? lol....i have to disagree. Esepcially when he calls my co-worker "former communist" because she lived in Yugoslavia(when it existed). Ane he constantly refers to himself as the white minority (which is odd...because Pleasant Valley in incredibly white....)
                Walk up to him, take him aside and say " I need to talk to you. Listen, I know youre joking but a lot of people are uncomfortable when you make those kind of comments. It comes off as ignorant." If he gets nasty, say "hey, I agree with you but this isnt the place to talk about it." Doesnt matter if you do or not, youre trying to defuse a situation without any conflict.
                If you call him out in front of everyone its going to get worse because hes going to feel the need to defend himself.

Comment

lol oh please....i love Suits, but it doesn't get any better than Newsroom.

Newsroom is the top half. Suits is the bottom half.

Comment

• lol yer buggin
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• anyone watch the show Vikings? I just started watching the first season after a few people recommended it. I cant tell if it's decent, or really corny. I also think they intentionally chose the lead actor because he looks just like Charlie Hunnam...haha
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Then again, you like Community, so what do you know anyway...

Comment

Then again, you like Community, so what do you know anyway...
                          lol youre the worst.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

anyone watch the show Vikings? I just started watching the first season after a few people recommended it. I cant tell if it's decent, or really corny. I also think they intentionally chose the lead actor because he looks just like Charlie Hunnam...haha
                            Word for word, my exact thoughts on the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Word for word, my exact thoughts on the show.
                              It has fairly decent production value, which i was actually surprised by....but I havent gotten to anything crazy other than fighting, so idk if it stays that way lol. idk, I guess I dont have an opinion on it yet.Except that Katheryn Winnick can geeeettt itttttt, even wearing whatever the **** she's wearing lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

It has fairly decent production value, which i was actually surprised by....but I havent gotten to anything crazy other than fighting, so idk if it stays that way lol. idk, I guess I dont have an opinion on it yet.Except that Katheryn Winnick can geeeettt itttttt, even wearing whatever the **** she's wearing lol
                                Yea shes slammin but cant act for ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X