Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Probably bad.
    I can see him in Philly.
    I want him but...idk if he will be cheap.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Now I'm hearing we may not be after EDS anymore.
      JR better get some O line help.
      I'm with Mr. Pizzlestick. I want some real talent on the O line. THAT has to be # 1 priority in free agency.
      I just don't understand.....

      It's been a trend. HOW can we ignore it?? If we aren't trying to obtain these good players for the line, am I supposed to genuinely believe that we're going to rely on the draft?? That's never really been our thing, i'd be shocked.

      I'll leave my judgement for when the names i'm expecting get swiped by other teams.

      oh, and **** trying to get Jennings. why are we pissing money away on this??
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Reese isn't an idiot.
        He has no choice but to fix the OL.
        It's been in decline for years. Really no other choice here.
        maybe he wants to do it in the draft where you "build your team" get young players who have little injury history and hopefully have years ahead of them to play .....oh and the price is right.....Idk but that oline needs to be rebuilt not only for this year but the future....The Reece's pieces plan hasn't worked out all that well ...one you over pay for one player most cases in FA.....where you can get two or three rooks for the same money maybe...whatever I don't know **** compared to JR but if I'm going to build something to last I ain't going to use rotten wood and over pay for it to boot....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          I want him but...idk if he will be cheap.
          No Thanks, hes 31. Rumors are Tuck will be back now.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Now I'm hearing we may not be after EDS anymore.
            JR better get some O line help.
            I'm with Mr. Pizzlestick. I want some real talent on the O line. THAT has to be # 1 priority in free agency.
            so you pay any price for it ?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by byron View Post
              maybe he wants to do it in the draft where you "build your team" get young players who have little injury history and hopefully have years ahead of them to play .....oh and the price is right.....Idk but that oline needs to be rebuilt not only for this year but the future....The Reece's pieces plan hasn't worked out all that well ...one you over pay for one player most cases in FA.....where you can get two or three rooks for the same money maybe...whatever I don't know **** compared to JR but if I'm going to build something to last I ain't going to use rotten wood and over pay for it to boot....
              I hear ya, but Id rather we go after a FA center and go guard early in the draft

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                I hear ya, but Id rather we go after a FA center and go guard early in the draft
                I'd pay $10 to $12MM for two interior linemen.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by byron View Post
                  so you pay any price for it ?
                  you put the money at your weakest spots, definitely.

                  RB is no longer the glamour position it once was. we can fit anyone back there....we have plenty of peices available to throw to, we need to get the talent on both lines....so yea....pay the price, and build for the future with the draft...not build for the now.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    I'd pay $10 to $12MM for two interior linemen.
                    so would I. no doubt about it.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      I hear ya, but Id rather we go after a FA center and go guard early in the draft
                      I hear ya dezzr and if there is a guy there that worth the $ and is going to be around for awhile I'd say do it......but man enough with the patches I want this team fixed not just patched up if the price we pay is another bad season so be it

                      Comment


                      • time to go home. i hope i like what i read when I get home =\
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          you put the money at your weakest spots, definitely.

                          RB is no longer the glamour position it once was. we can fit anyone back there....we have plenty of peices available to throw to, we need to get the talent on both lines....so yea....pay the price, and build for the future with the draft...not build for the now.
                          I think we are saying the same thing......pay the price for a guy who is worth it and going to help with the future not just be some patch

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            I'd pay $10 to $12MM for two interior linemen.
                            who are this guys you speak of.... just wondering

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by byron View Post
                              who are this guys you speak of.... just wondering
                              Start with EDS or De La Puenta.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Start with EDS or De La Puenta.
                                so you are saying thats the kind of money thats going to get them...I heard they were talking to these guys.... maybe they are asking to much? maybe they don't want to play here?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X