This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"]Morning....I hate Deaf People....

(some explaining necessary probably)

I work with this guy whose going deaf, has a hearing aid, but can't get a new one, since he can't hear he gets louder and louder every single ****ing day...right now he's Whistling louder then I can play the radio in my headphones he's Clapping and 5 minutes ago he was talking about his "Movements" and having "Sex" Conversations with some random women who wasn't his wife on the phone....while I'm typing this he's switched from clapping to slamming his magnify loop on his desk with no apparent rhythm what so ever....I can't take this ****er, he's been like this for 3 years but he's getting louder and louder everyday.

I'm serious...I'm ****ing blasting the radio into the head phones and still hear him over it.

btw morning again.
    [/quote]</P>

lmao. hahaha</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Green Day would of been half ur cost to go to the stadium. From this point on if u saved 5 bucks a week, u'd have the money...[/quote]
      Actions speak louder than words and it is clear that Greenday is more important than the seeing a Giants game with all of his friends the LAST YEAR of the stadium.

He also claims that money is the issue and he can't save it but when that excuse is played out he goes back to the wedding anniversary for his Grandparents. Just give up people!!!
      [/quote]

Bro, I've told you, it's a combo of the 2

I don't have the money and my grandparent's anniversary is that day. I can't jet on them on their big day
      [/quote]

nobody plans a casual celebration on a sunday 8 months in advance...[/quote]

I've known my whole live they got married on October 11.... nothing I can do about that

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Green Day would of been half ur cost to go to the stadium. From this point on if u saved 5 bucks a week, u'd have the money...[/quote]
        Actions speak louder than words and it is clear that Greenday is more important than the seeing a Giants game with all of his friends the LAST YEAR of the stadium.

He also claims that money is the issue and he can't save it but when that excuse is played out he goes back to the wedding anniversary for his Grandparents. Just give up people!!!
        [/quote]

I don't have the money and my grandparent's anniversary is that day. I can't jet on them on their big day
        [/quote]

I've known my whole live they got married on October 11.... nothing I can do about that
        [/quote]

so that means they are gonna celebrate their big party on the sunday...

no shot they do it on lets say a saturday...

LT come on man.. give us a lil credit
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]\ask Michael who made him[/quote]
          Keep in mind Pats.......MJ, Pippen, Shaq or Kobe never won before they got Phil
          [/quote] And Phil never won without MJ, Kobe, or Shaq either...lmao..</P>

We got a vicious cycle going here....lol.</P>[/quote] he made Kobe and MJ[/quote] ok- 2 HOFs vs 7 HOFs.. lol.[/quote] 7 hof in a time where the ABA didn't even exist! lol With the condition that the modern athlete is with money and attitude, its AMAZING about it. You yourself said MJ and Kobe are the two greatest u've ever seen.... Phil coached both[/quote] Matt, i have to concede...I learned quite some time ago that i can never win a debate with William Wallace...Freeeeeedom...lol.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]lol sooo what, we plan now. it will be flawless cause we planned months ahead[/quote]

Smart plan
            [/quote] you shut ur mouth, ur not involved... ur gonna be a no show cuz u cant get together 150 bucks tops over 6 months to come[/quote]</P>

yea get a summer job you losa.....something. you do understand were not making fun of you, its just frustration because we think your a good guy and want you to come to a game, so you wont regret not going to giants stadium next year. you think to much lt. </P>[/quote]

Dude, I have applied the last 3 years to a bunch of ****in places looking for a summer job. Everywhere I can think of I have applied. One place told me they'd give me something and then never called back. Target told me they're not interested and nowhere else has called back
            [/quote]where you live lt? ill find you 20 jobs in 1 minute.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]\ask Michael who made him[/quote]
              Keep in mind Pats.......MJ, Pippen, Shaq or Kobe never won before they got Phil
              [/quote] And Phil never won without MJ, Kobe, or Shaq either...lmao..</P>

We got a vicious cycle going here....lol.</P>[/quote] he made Kobe and MJ[/quote] ok- 2 HOFs vs 7 HOFs.. lol.[/quote] 7 hof in a time where the ABA didn't even exist! lol With the condition that the modern athlete is with money and attitude, its AMAZING about it. You yourself said MJ and Kobe are the two greatest u've ever seen.... Phil coached both[/quote] Matt, i have to concede...I learned quite some time ago that i can never win a debate with William Wallace...Freeeeeedom...lol.[/quote]

lol ur def gonna lose hte Derrick Ward debate

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Green Day would of been half ur cost to go to the stadium. From this point on if u saved 5 bucks a week, u'd have the money...[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

so that means they are gonna celebrate their big party on the sunday...

no shot they do it on lets say a saturday...

LT come on man.. give us a lil credit[/quote]

Bro, we don't do big parties. They live down here with us so we can take care of them if anything would to happen (God forbid). Our only other relatives live in PA.

So it's like 8 or 9 of us in the house sitting around talking. We wanted to do something big and they said no, they just want something small. We gonna sit around, watch the football games, and enjoy ourselves

I got a small fam, man

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I got a small fam, man
                  [/quote]
                  Have you ever thought about asking your grandparents if they would be ok with that?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I got a small fam, man
                    [/quote]
                    Have you ever thought about asking your grandparents if they would be ok with that?
                    [/quote]

I'd like to drop this convo now to avoid further frustration.

If you would like to discuss it another time, you got my Facebook.

Thank you, have a nice day

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I got a small fam, man
                      [/quote]
                      [/quote]

[/quote]

i want to give you a swirly

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]ok wow, ill be back im not getting into this again cuz the whole topic just pisses me off[/quote]</P>

God damn you lt, today was stress free until you started lying. </P>

HAVE FUN MOTHER****ER</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I got a small fam, man
                          [/quote]
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

i want to give you a swirly[/quote]

I said drop it

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I got a small fam, man
                            [/quote]
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

i want to give you a swirly[/quote]

Comment

[/quote]
                              [/quote]

[/quote] i want to give you a swirly[/quote]</P>

i want to lock him in a portapotty and tip it over. </P>

Comment

LT...a 12-16 year old girl could baby sit occasionally and make enough money to come to this game, you are simply lying.

and that's whats frustrating, the fact that you are LYING...if you'd just tell us why you don't want to come...or just say you don't wanna it'd be fine, the fact that your lying is whats annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                X