This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"]LT...a 12-16 year old girl could baby sit occasionally and make enough money to come to this game, you are simply lying.

and that's whats frustrating, the fact that you are LYING...if you'd just tell us why you don't want to come...or just say you don't wanna it'd be fine, the fact that your lying is whats annoying.
    [/quote]

The fact that I said drop it and you people keep dogging me about it is annoying

DROP IT ALREADY ****

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]LT...a 12-16 year old girl could baby sit occasionally and make enough money to come to this game, you are simply lying.

and that's whats frustrating, the fact that you are LYING...if you'd just tell us why you don't want to come...or just say you don't wanna it'd be fine, the fact that your lying is whats annoying.
      [/quote]

The fact that I said drop it and you people keep dogging me about it is annoying

DROP IT ALREADY ****
      [/quote]</P>

lol, annoying isnt it? now you know how we feel</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I got a small fam, man
        [/quote]
        Have you ever thought about asking your grandparents if they would be ok with that?
        [/quote]

I'd like to drop this convo now to avoid further frustration.

If you would like to discuss it another time, you got my Facebook.

Thank you, have a nice day
        [/quote]

i want to give you a swirly[/quote]

I said drop it
        [/quote]

i'll drop ur head in the toilet and then flush
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]LT...a 12-16 year old girl could baby sit occasionally and make enough money to come to this game, you are simply lying.

[/quote]

DROP IT ALREADY ****
          [/quote]

u got til oct 11th of the dogging...

then after that it will be the next event u'll have an excuse for will be the issue

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

DROP IT ALREADY ****
            [/quote]</p>

lol, annoying isnt it? now you know how we feel</p>[/quote]

Seriously.

How about this LT, I'll drop the topic when you drop the act...stop lying about it and I'll stop asking about it.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

DROP IT ALREADY ****
              [/quote]</p>

Seriously.

How about this LT, I'll drop the topic when you drop the act...stop lying about it and I'll stop asking about it.
              [/quote]

I'm not lying about it, so stop asking me about it.

Quit being an *******, I know that's hard, but just try it once... you might like it

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

DROP IT ALREADY ****
                [/quote]</p>

Seriously.

[/quote]

Quit being an *******, I know that's hard, but just try it once... you might like it
                [/quote]

OHHHHHH LOL

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

DROP IT ALREADY ****
                  [/quote]</P>

lol, annoying isnt it? now you know how we feel</P>

[/quote]

Seriously.

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

quit being such a vag and come out and have a good time with us. you dont wanna drink or smoke thats cool man. eat food, and play beerpong, ill drink your beer.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I'm not lying about it, [/quote]

Yes, you are, everyone on these forums knows you are, you act like we are idiots, we aren't stupid, we know you are lying, and its insulting that you keep on with this ****.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]so stop asking me about it.[/quote]

I told you, I'd stop asking when you stopped lying.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Quit being an *******, I know that's hard, but just try it once... you might like it[/quote]

Personally I think you are the biggest ******* in this thread....you constantly insult everyone elses intelligence.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]

Personally I think you are the biggest ******* in this thread....you constantly insult everyone elses intelligence.
                      [/quote]

Nah, that title is yours. I'm not insulting ur intelligence (didn't even know u were intelligent to begin with) and I'm not lying

So again, DROP IT YOU ****ING *******

Comment

daven.. new sig lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]daven.. new sig lol

[/quote]

ok maybe you are the biggest ******* with LT a close second, at least with the sig you are only getting on me as opposed to LT whose literally driven Amanda away from the forums with his lies on numerous occasions and constantly pisses everyone here off on a daily basis.

[Edit] Lunch time, hopefully by the time I get back LT get's some truth serum injections otherwise its gonna be a LOOOONNNNGGGG day.

Comment

lol ur face is gettni photoshopped on ab iker

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]

ok maybe you are the biggest ******* with LT a close second, at least with the sig you are only getting on me as opposed to LT whose literally driven Amanda away from the forums with his lies on numerous occasions and constantly pisses everyone here off on a daily basis.

[Edit] Lunch time, hopefully by the time I get back LT get's some truth serum injections otherwise its gonna be a LOOOONNNNGGGG day.
                              [/quote]

Daven, I said to ****ing drop it. I guess you drank away all ur brain cells and don't know what that means. It means to mother ****ing stop talking about it and leave it be. Okay ****? I am not lying, so just shut the **** up already. I have had it with you stupid bull**** in this thread towards me. Drop it already and don't speak of it again.

You have the ******* title by a landslide. You are like the 1998 Yankees of *******s in this thread

Comment

Morning.... Whats good my people
                                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                                X