X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    impossible. i don't have those.
    Yes you do...and it only endears you to me.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      You're crazy. I chew everything for 20 minutes when I'm "baked." Like right now.
      I meant drunk.

Comment

• getting ready for work this morning, and my manager calls me and asks me to work across the river....argh...
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Hide ya pet, Vicks a Jet!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Hide ya pet, Vicks a Jet!
            whoooooo caaaaaares....

Just another completely terrible decision by NYJ management. Creating a QB controversy JUST after giving a rookie your team? Yea, im sure that will not cause any long term effects...
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

whoooooo caaaaaares....

Just another completely terrible decision by NYJ management. Creating a QB controversy JUST after giving a rookie your team? Yea, im sure that will not cause any long term effects...
              Im starting to feel bad for Jet fans. What an awful, awful signing.

Comment

Im starting to feel bad for Jet fans. What an awful, awful signing.
                eventually you just stop feeling bad. they do not know how to run a franchise, so they fail. and they do NOTHING to fix it. so, how do you feel sorry for that? >.<
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• i feel bad for the fans, not the franchise.

Comment

i feel bad for the fans, not the franchise.
                    fair enough....in 09 and '10....tell me Jets fans weren't the most obnoxious fan base youve ever seen in such a short amount of time...lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

getting ready for work this morning, and my manager calls me and asks me to work across the river....argh...
                      I hope you can swim.

Comment

fair enough....in 09 and '10....tell me Jets fans weren't the most obnoxious fan base youve ever seen in such a short amount of time...lol
                        Cant argue with that. At all....

Comment

That reminds me of the interviews I saw with Jets fans after we won in '11, where they were saying that 9-7 teams didn't deserve to win the SB or be in it...

Hey, ****nuts, your Jets were in the AFCCG in '09 with a 9-7 record, lol.

Comment

whoooooo caaaaaares....

And the Jets wonder why they're always the little brother in NY.

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                              I didn't mind the Jets until Rex Ryan came to town.
                              I actually like Rex a lot. He talked way too much when he had early success but I think he's calmed down in that respect.
                              Players love playing for him and he deflects criticism for his players upon himself.

The reality is that he won with a bad QB and no WR's. He went 8-8 last season when everyone was picking them to win 3 to 4 games....if they were lucky.

Don't kid yourself...Rex can coach.

Comment

Working...
                              X