X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]

ok maybe you are the biggest ******* with LT a close second, at least with the sig you are only getting on me as opposed to LT whose literally driven Amanda away from the forums with his lies on numerous occasions and constantly pisses everyone here off on a daily basis.

[Edit] Lunch time, hopefully by the time I get back LT get's some truth serum injections otherwise its gonna be a LOOOONNNNGGGG day.
    [/quote]

Daven, I said to ****ing drop it. I guess you drank away all ur brain cells and don't know what that means. It means to mother ****ing stop talking about it and leave it be. Okay ****? I am not lying, so just shut the **** up already. I have had it with you stupid bull**** in this thread towards me. Drop it already and don't speak of it again.

You have the ******* title by a landslide. You are like the 1998 Yankees of *******s in this thread
    [/quote].....WOW, what have I missed in this thread????
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]

ok maybe you are the biggest ******* with LT a close second, at least with the sig you are only getting on me as opposed to LT whose literally driven Amanda away from the forums with his lies on numerous occasions and constantly pisses everyone here off on a daily basis.

[Edit] Lunch time, hopefully by the time I get back LT get's some truth serum injections otherwise its gonna be a LOOOONNNNGGGG day.
      [/quote]

Daven, I said to ****ing drop it. I guess you drank away all ur brain cells and don't know what that means. It means to mother ****ing stop talking about it and leave it be. Okay ****? I am not lying, so just shut the **** up already. I have had it with you stupid bull**** in this thread towards me. Drop it already and don't speak of it again.

You have the ******* title by a landslide. You are like the 1998 Yankees of *******s in this thread
      [/quote]

Nothing. Don't worry about it.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Morning.... Whats good my people
        [/quote]</P>

ww3 homie. lol. blts finally pushing back a bit, hes in the wrong but its still about ****in time. </P>

Comment

Damn, I'm late again
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]Damn, I'm late again
            [/quote]

Ah ya didn't miss much. A little talk on basketball and that was pretty much it

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]

[/quote]

[/quote]i thought you liked the yanks?! you lied again!?!?! lmao

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]Damn, I'm late again
                [/quote]

u just missed the LT excuse run... its good for once a week
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Morning.... Whats good my people
                  [/quote]
                  Good Morning

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]

[/quote]

[/quote]i thought you liked the yanks?! you lied again!?!?! lmao[/quote]

If ur talkin to me, I do like the Yanks, yes. Why u ask?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Damn, I'm late again
                      [/quote]

u just missed the LT excuse run... its good for once a week[/quote]

Ur the one who started it this time around

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Damn, I'm late again
                        [/quote]

[/quote]
                        You started it [:'(]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                          WOW, someone's in a good mood, LOL

If my name was Amanda and I had blonde hair you'd give me the rundown with timeslots and everything......
                          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Damn, I'm late again
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

ur the one full of ****

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                              WOW, someone's in a good mood, LOL

If my name was Amanda and I had blonde hair you'd give me the rundown with timeslots and everything......
                              [/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Damn, I'm late again
                                [/quote]

[/quote]

ur the one full of ****[/quote]
                                I still love you LT

Comment

Working...
                                X