This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    When a player says" we didnt make adjustments", hes pointing his finger at the coach.
    Not really, players can make adjustments too. So he could be blaming himself.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Nope.
      I know Byron did, but there was one other person I thought...oh well...
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        It's not frustration, the man wants to play the game and looked at his teammate and said so, he even said it at the end of the video lol.
        Dez: -1
        Rude: 45
        You're going to be a shrink Rudy, its important you start learning how to read people by their body language.
        If you think every things dandelions and roses between those two...................

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          I know Byron did, but there was one other person I thought...oh well...
          Moke?

Comment

Not really, players can make adjustments too. So he could be blaming himself.
            Dear Lord woman!

Comment

Dear Lord woman!
              What? I'm not being difficult.

Comment

• I was reading this Grantland article a few weeks back about the Knicks disasterous season, and they were describing one game that was just awful...and the writer said something along the lines of: "The game, and the whole season could be summarized by the look on Tyson Chandler's face. Clearly all out of f***s to give, he sat down on the bench during a timeout, not even looking at his coach or his teammates, bit his cheek and shook his head while looking at the hardwood."

I just paraphrased most of that....but yea...i could totally be a writer =p
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Moke?
                  I think it was pre-Moke days when it was first spoken of.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

What? I'm not being difficult.
                    Do you have a crush on Melo like Cruz, that would explain a lot.

Comment

Do you have a crush on Melo like Cruz, that would explain a lot.
                      No lol. I blame Melo for a lot of things, but he hasn't really been one to run to the media and call the coach out.

Comment

You're going to be a shrink Rudy, its important you start learning how to read people by their body language.
                        If you think every things dandelions and roses between those two...................
                        You can't rely on body language, that's ridiculous.
                        Now you are changing your argument. I never once said things are rosey between Melo and the coach.
                        What I said was he has not publicly called out his coach, and you cannot support your claim by providing any substantial evidence.

Stop calling your opinions facts. Of course Melo is frustrated with the coach, that was never the argument.
                        And I'm not going to be a "shrink." Not all Psychologists are shrinks or study therapeutic procedures.

Comment

• Mike Woodson is not an NBA caliber coach. Never has been. Phil Jackson will likely replace him in the offseason(if he even waits that long) and address the roster.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            Mike Woodson is not an NBA caliber coach. Never has been. Phil Jackson will likely replace him in the offseason(if he even waits that long) and address the roster.
                            Dezzz doesn't even watch basketball. He saw two tweets and automatically concluded that Melo sucks lol.

Comment

Dezzz doesn't even watch basketball. He saw two tweets and automatically concluded that Melo sucks lol.
                              I concluded that Melos a whinny *****. He can ball.

Comment

I concluded that Melos a whinny *****. He can ball.
                                Your opinion. Just remember that next time

Comment

Working...
                                X