This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Damn, I'm late again
    [/quote]

u just missed the LT excuse run... its good for once a week[/quote]

Ur the one who started it this time around
    [/quote]
    You started it [:'(]
    [/quote]

Oh just shut up

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]

ok maybe you are the biggest ******* with LT a close second, at least with the sig you are only getting on me as opposed to LT whose literally driven Amanda away from the forums with his lies on numerous occasions and constantly pisses everyone here off on a daily basis.

[Edit] Lunch time, hopefully by the time I get back LT get's some truth serum injections otherwise its gonna be a LOOOONNNNGGGG day.
      [/quote]

Daven, I said to ****ing drop it. I guess you drank away all ur brain cells and don't know what that means. It means to mother ****ing stop talking about it and leave it be. Okay ****? I am not lying, so just shut the **** up already. I have had it with you stupid bull**** in this thread towards me. Drop it already and don't speak of it again.

You have the ******* title by a landslide. You are like the 1998 Yankees of *******s in this thread
      [/quote].....WOW, what have I missed in this thread????
      [/quote]

Nothing. Don't worry about it.
      [/quote]
      WOW, someone's in a good mood, LOL

If my name was Amanda and I had blonde hair you'd give me the rundown with timeslots and everything......
      [/quote]

LOL... no, you really didn't miss much. A little basketball debate that was it

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Oh just shut up
        [/quote]

You had me at hello

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Damn, I'm late again
          [/quote]

[/quote]

ur the one full of ****[/quote]

Bro, I complimented you guys on planning ahead so ur prepared and then u started giving me ****.

Sorry, u started it this time

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]

ok maybe you are the biggest ******* with LT a close second, at least with the sig you are only getting on me as opposed to LT whose literally driven Amanda away from the forums with his lies on numerous occasions and constantly pisses everyone here off on a daily basis.

[Edit] Lunch time, hopefully by the time I get back LT get's some truth serum injections otherwise its gonna be a LOOOONNNNGGGG day.
            [/quote]

Daven, I said to ****ing drop it. I guess you drank away all ur brain cells and don't know what that means. It means to mother ****ing stop talking about it and leave it be. Okay ****? I am not lying, so just shut the **** up already. I have had it with you stupid bull**** in this thread towards me. Drop it already and don't speak of it again.

You have the ******* title by a landslide. <FONT size=4>You are like the 1998 Yankees of *******s in this thread</FONT>
            [/quote]i thought you liked the yanks?! you lied again!?!?! lmao[/quote]

If ur talkin to me, I do like the Yanks, yes. Why u ask?
            [/quote]so now the 98 yanks are *******s??? what are you saying lt? or are you saying daves such a good ******* and comparing them to the yanks? lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Oh just shut up
              [/quote]

You had me at hello
              [/quote]

LOL... okay that made me smile

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]

[/quote]

You have the ******* title by a landslide. <font size="4">You are like the 1998 Yankees of *******s in this thread</font>
                [/quote]i thought you liked the yanks?! you lied again!?!?! lmao[/quote]

If ur talkin to me, I do like the Yanks, yes. Why u ask?
                [/quote]so now the 98 yanks are *******s??? what are you saying lt? or are you saying daves such a good ******* and comparing them to the yanks? lol[/quote]

Dave's a good ******* and comparing his ability of being one to the 1998 Yankees ability to destroy opponents

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Damn, I'm late again
                  [/quote]

excuses for the lack of lady lovinz? lol =P
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Damn, I'm late again
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

Bro, I complimented you guys on planning ahead so ur prepared and then u started giving me ****.

[/quote]

thats right i did...

and u'll get it til u finally show for one of these things

its funny too, cuz u forgot u used ur grandparents as an exccuse for like a week..... then u remembered
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Damn, I'm late again
                      [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

thats right i did...

and u'll get it til u finally show for one of these things

its funny too, cuz u forgot u used ur grandparents as an exccuse for like a week..... then u remembered[/quote]

Bro, I told you.... it's their freaking anniversary... I can't control that. Okay? Drop it already. Let's talk about something else.

I'm listening to Bob Marley and I'm still not calming down.... that's beyond being frustrated

Comment

LT i'll stop, if u stop trying to pass off bull**** excuses as the reason why ur not going, if not im gonna dig in that *** til u can drive a mack truck thru it

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]LT i'll stop, if u stop trying to pass off bull**** excuses as the reason why ur not going, if not im gonna dig in that *** til u can drive a mack truck thru it[/quote]

DUDE

It's not a bull**** excuse, it's the ****ing truth. I can't control that man. I don't know what you want me to tell you. I'm not just gonna jet on my family tho, sorry... they're just a wee bit more important to me

I'm not going, okay? Just drop it and forget it.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]LT i'll stop, if u stop trying to pass off bull**** excuses as the reason why ur not going, if not im gonna dig in that *** til u can drive a mack truck thru it[/quote]

OUCH!!!

Comment

im backkkkkkkkk..</P>

</P>

mmb i got a little somethin somethin for ya.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

im backkkkkkkkk..</P>

*</P>

mmb i got a little somethin somethin for ya.</P>[/quote]

post it momma lol...

DAVENLLL ur new sig

Comment

Working...
                                X