This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Yes, lets build the team, with a top flight pass rusher and arguably the best DT since Suh to come out of the draft. Rather than a poor mans Jimmy Graham who will straight up refuse to block when given an assignment, if it was Vernon Davis 2.0 I would be on board but he's pretty far from that

+2, eat it MH, LOL
    You are WAY overrating Donald. He isn't a big guy for that position at all. To compare him to Suh is nonsense.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• The three greatest photographs ever taken in the history of the modern media........

Comment

• #2 Afghan Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          That's bench fodder pay. He doesn't mean much to the Giants man....we're getting a TE!! Whether you like it or not!!! lmao
          Oh we'll get a TE.... In the 2nd, 3rd or 4th. There's NO WAY we are taking Ebron at 12, and you can take that to the bank.... To the blood bank!!!
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• #1 (and there is no close second)

Matt's competition

Comment

• How Matt beat him, well never know.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                You are WAY overrating Donald. He isn't a big guy for that position at all. To compare him to Suh is nonsense.
                I'd be ok with either decision to be honest. I think Kase is just playing the hater role right now. lol....but I think we'll make a good decision.
                The fact that I've only learned of this Donald fella recently makes me skeptical. So just now he's amazing? Yea no, I honestly doubt it...a lot. I'd like a DT that is bigger than my DEs, thanks...
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Oh we'll get a TE.... In the 2nd, 3rd or 4th. There's NO WAY we are taking Ebron at 12, and you can take that to the bank.... To the blood bank!!!
                  lmao
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Look at the numbers

Suh: 55games, 214 Tackles, 24 Sacks, 15 PD, 57 TFLs
                    The Donald: 51 Games, 185 Tackles, 29.5 Sacks, 10 PD, 66TFLs

... But ya know since Donald is 3in shorter and 10lb lighter he'll be a wasted pick right??

Have you watched any film on this guy or what??
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      How Matt beat him, well never know.....
                      Thats because Matt IS him!!!!

Its the Pizz IS Dezz theory lol

Comment

I'd be ok with either decision to be honest. I think Kase is just playing the hater role right now. lol....but I think we'll make a good decision.
                        The fact that I've only learned of this Donald fella recently makes me skeptical. So just now he's amazing? Yea no, I honestly doubt it...a lot. I'd like a DT that is bigger than my DEs, thanks...
                        I started out on the Ebron bandwagon, that is until I actually did some research and watched some film and compared the 2 and their respective draft classes. Donald is much more value than Ebron, like I said before if you told me even 3 months ago that I would want a DT in the 1st round I would have called myself a liar but The Donald is the truth. Do some research and then get back to me, you'll be on board, trust me watch some film of him and then watch some of Suh in college and theyre just as tenacious and beastly, cept Donald is a hardcore Christian off the field rather than a face stomper

Comment

Thats because Matt IS him!!!!

Its the Pizz IS Dezz theory lol
                          lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            How Matt beat him, well never know.....
                            The only reason Matt got Blondie to marry him......Look at the friggin competition for God's sake!

Comment

lol, nooooo, I'm saying that it's not something I'd rule out, but what youre saying is not proof, it's simply as reliable as saying the bible is fact. So no, that doesn't work for me.
                              All of the anomalies I mentioned are facts, again the question is how and why.

Comment

Look at the numbers

Suh: 55games, 214 Tackles, 24 Sacks, 15 PD, 57 TFLs
                                The Donald: 51 Games, 185 Tackles, 29.5 Sacks, 10 PD, 66TFLs

... But ya know since Donald is 3in shorter and 10lb lighter he'll be a wasted pick right??

Have you watched any film on this guy or what??
                                So it goes directly from "Not sure Donald would be my first choice" to "wasted pick".

I love how you Dem's think.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X