X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Old news.

And BTW....NO TEAM was as tough on Mo as the Sox.
    Doesn't really change things, does it, lol

and the only reason I bring it up is because I miss him already. I mean, im sure you KINDA get it...maybe not...but...

I'm 30.....that means MY ENTIRE memory of baseball since i was 10...like earliest memories i've retained....all revolved around Jeter and Mo....2 of the greatest players ever...on my team...my entire life.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Doesn't really change things, does it, lol

and the only reason I bring it up is because I miss him already. I mean, im sure you KINDA get it...maybe not...but...

I'm 30.....that means MY ENTIRE memory of baseball since i was 10...like earliest memories i've retained....all revolved around Jeter and Mo....2 of the greatest players ever...on my team...my entire life.
      The guy was great.
      It's not a competition. Mo's record doesn't change the fact that was Koji is doing right now is nothing short of amazing.

What some fans don't realize is that the reason we won the WS last year is because Koji came out of nowhere and suddenly became unhittable.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

The guy was great.
        It's not a competition. Mo's record doesn't change the fact that was Koji is doing right now is nothing short of amazing.

What some fans don't realize is that the reason we won the WS last year is because Koji came out of nowhere and suddenly became unhittable.
        yea, apparently that really helps win baseball games! lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• debt consolidation is kind of a good feeling. eliminate 4 payments into 1 for less money at a lower rate? om nom nom nom
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• wtf is up with the new facebook. Wheres the most recent button?

Comment

debt consolidation is kind of a good feeling. eliminate 4 payments into 1 for less money at a lower rate? om nom nom nom
              Take it from a guy who learned the hard way Pizz.......The KEY to debt consolidation is to not create any more debt until its all paid off.

Then it just becomes a never ending nightmare.

Comment

Take it from a guy who learned the hard way Pizz.......The KEY to debt consolidation is to not create any more debt until its all paid off.

lol, i agree...i mean, i'm technically creating less debt, if you wanna look at it that way.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

debt consolidation is kind of a good feeling. eliminate 4 payments into 1 for less money at a lower rate? om nom nom nom
                  Now that I have freed up some cash, I can borrow more money! !

Comment

Crap!

Comment

lol, i agree...i mean, i'm technically creating less debt, if you wanna look at it that way.
                      Aren't you consolidating debt and reducing it's overall cost? The risk there is that some people then start to feel a wealth effect and fall back into the same bad habits. Particularly since the consolidation likely created mor capacity for new debt.

If even 30% of the people in this country understood debt and leverage I'd be surprised.

Comment

What a lot of folks do is open a few new cc accounts since they have more free cash...then get in the same boat again....only worse.

It's something we did when we were young and it took a huge amount of effort to dig out of it.

And you're not creating less debt. You have the same debt. You have just consolidated it into one, and probably at a far lower interest rate...or maybe spread over more years.
                        but the debt hasn't been reduced by a single dollar. You still owe what you owe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          Aren't you consolidating debt and reducing it's overall cost? The risk there is that some people then start to feel a wealth effect and fall back into the same bad habits. Particularly since the consolidation likely created mor capacity for new debt.

If even 30% of the people in this country understood debt and leverage I'd be surprised.
                          this is all true....
                          I'm responsible don't worry. I pride myself on my credit. I just wanted 1 payment since I don't really use CCs anymore
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

this is all true....
                            I'm responsible don't worry. I pride myself on my credit. I just wanted 1 payment since I don't really use CCs anymore
                            My CC is awesome. gets lots of frequent flyer miles. We charge everything we buy, including food.
                            BUT...we pay it off in full at the end of the month.

Comment

What a lot of folks do is open a few new cc accounts since they have more free cash...then get in the same boat again....only worse.

It's something we did when we were young and it took a huge amount of effort to dig out of it.

And you're not creating less debt. You have the same debt. You have just consolidated it into one, and probably at a far lower interest rate...or maybe spread over more years.
                              but the debt hasn't been reduced by a single dollar. You still owe what you owe.
                              lol fine....you win. I've never had more than $300 total worth of CC debt. I HATE using anything other than my own money.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

My CC is awesome. gets lots of frequent flyer miles. We charge everything we buy, including food.
                                BUT...we pay it off in full at the end of the month.
                                yesssss....I have a credit card I only used when I got it because of a mileage promotion. Spent $1500 within 4 months, paid the balance off each time, and I racked up enough miles to pay for my trip to vegas 2 years ago, and I still have enough points for 1 more flight within the country. However, I dont use that card anymore because there's no promo =P
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X