X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

lol happy 420 everyone!!</P>

my weekend was ok, friday night was awesome, saturday night i was in philly (gross filthy excuse of a city) and sunday i had to be a grownup and do grocery shoppin and laundry and **** but overall it was decent i cant complain lol...</P>

i am REALLLLLLLLLLLY lookin forward to next weekend tho, satruday ill be wastey face adn that is rather exciting news. so let me apologize now incase i am an embarrassment lol</P>[/quote]
    make sure u got the big girl skirt for sat
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

lol happy 420 everyone!!</P>

my weekend was ok, friday night was awesome, saturday night i was in philly (gross filthy excuse of a city) and sunday i had to be a grownup and do grocery shoppin and laundry and **** but overall it was decent i cant complain lol...</P>

i am REALLLLLLLLLLLY lookin forward to next weekend tho, satruday ill be wastey face adn that is rather exciting news. so let me apologize now incase i am an embarrassment lol</P>

[/quote] make sure u got the big girl skirt for sat[/quote]</P>

hahahaha- i will be prepared. just no shot of wild turkey and im good.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

lol happy 420 everyone!!</p>

my weekend was ok, friday night was awesome, saturday night i was in philly (gross filthy excuse of a city) and sunday i had to be a grownup and do grocery shoppin and laundry and **** but overall it was decent i cant complain lol...</p>

i am REALLLLLLLLLLLY lookin forward to next weekend tho, satruday ill be wastey face adn that is rather exciting news. so let me apologize now incase i am an embarrassment lol</p>[/quote]

One thing I learned from college is never food shop on an empty stomach! Man I ended up with some much stuff it was nuts.

Comment

Everyones going to participate in a Irish Carbomb contest correct?

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

One thing I learned from college is never food shop on an empty stomach! Man I ended up with some much stuff it was nuts.
            [/quote]

I was running out of food during passover cause I didn't buy enough to last the 8 days.

I had and Egg Omlet with Banana's in it, it was horrible I do not suggest anyone eat that ever.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

[/quote]

I was running out of food during passover cause I didn't buy enough to last the 8 days.

I had and Egg Omlet with Banana's in it, it was horrible I do not suggest anyone eat that ever.
              [/quote]

LOL. I make my Omelet's spicy, with onions, and hot chili peppers! So you're coming this saturday right?

Comment

LOL. I make my Omelet's spicy, with onions, and hot chili peppers! So you're coming this saturday right?
                [/quote]

Yup I'm coming, and yea I like all spicy foods, the spicer the better (cause my tolerance is getting up there on that stuff) but I literally had nothing else to eat, it was passover, I couldn't use stuff I used before that week started.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Everyones going to participate in a Irish Carbomb contest correct?
                  [/quote]

word up

Comment

[/quote]

Yup I'm coming, and yea I like all spicy foods, the spicer the better (cause my tolerance is getting up there on that stuff) but I literally had nothing else to eat, it was passover, I couldn't use stuff I used before that week started.
                    [/quote]

O nice, so it looks like alot of people will be coming then on saturday. I am coming from south jersey so it may take a while to get there. But it will be nice to put faces behind the screen names.

Comment

O nice, so it looks like alot of people will be coming then on saturday. I am coming from south jersey so it may take a while to get there. But it will be nice to put faces behind the screen names.
                      [/quote]

I'm bringing at least one friend, I was trying to get this girl to come too but she "LT'ed" citing Family reasons or whatever.

Comment

[/quote]

I'm bringing at least one friend, I was trying to get this girl to come too but she "LT'ed" citing Family reasons or whatever.
                        [/quote]

I, at first, didn't think I would come because I have a big time interview coming up, so I am doing some independent projects to help myself, so the weekend is the only time for it, but then I decided I want some fun time too, so now I am coming. Not sure if I may bring anyone yet. Haven't had time to make some calls. But I may just come alone, and chill and watch the draft. Probably won't drink as much since I have to drive back an hour south.

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

. But it will be nice to put faces behind the screen names.
                          [/quote]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

. But it will be nice to put faces behind the screen names.
                            [/quote] [/quote]</P>

i was wondering how long it would take for the ****ing calendar lol</P>

Comment

I knew that was coming! The faces you make crack me up. Looks like you are trying take a duece, but nothing is coming out!

Comment

u guys keep setting it up, i'll keep knockin it down

Comment

Working...
                                X