Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by byron View Post
    If you don’t know where you’re going, you might end up some place else
    If you don't know where you're going any road can take you there.

    ...name that tune....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Drez View Post
      The new one was meh. So far, it's my least favorite of the 3 releases, with the Take the Black Stout being my favorite. I'm still trying to figure out what the 4th will be.
      ahhh, see I dont really like stouts. What was the other one?
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        some guy just walked into the branch looking all nervous, and not really walking far past the entrace...and whenever that happens and I noticed, I immediately say something to them, because it could be a shady individual. So i'm like..."hey how are you. Did you need help with anything?"
        He's like..."uhhhh I'm not sure...I've never done this before..."

        "Dont what before....? Don't make this awkward man, it's a bank...what do you need??"

        "I just don't know how to cash a check...and how to make a deposit"

        dude is like 40 -____-
        Ya coulda just asked that lol
        Get him hooked up with mobile banking and ATM access. Problem solved.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Get him hooked up with mobile banking and ATM access. Problem solved.
          Youre talking miracles right now...lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • I know at the WF branch, the tellers have the credit card machines. Basically, even when you're inside, you're essentially using an ATM with a human face.

            So unless I need to access the vault, drive-up ATM it is.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              I know at the WF branch, the tellers have the credit card machines. Basically, even when you're inside, you're essentially using an ATM with a human face.

              So unless I need to access the vault, drive-up ATM it is.
              Yea, there's a fair amount of local places that do that too.....my company doesn't operate that way....people love the way we're set up....we're kind of a hometown place I guess....uhh except we destroy the other hometown competition, poor guys =\
              The last 2 people I trained were people who left other local places who felt like they had no job security.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                ahhh, see I dont really like stouts. What was the other one?
                It was a blonde ale. It was surprisingly good, at least to me, because I'm not really into blonde ales. The Red Ale wasn't bad, just my least favorite of the bunch.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                  It was a blonde ale. It was surprisingly good, at least to me, because I'm not really into blonde ales. The Red Ale wasn't bad, just my least favorite of the bunch.
                  ahh...sounds like i'd like that one too.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    ahh...sounds like i'd like that one too.
                    I told you Drez liked that ****.

                    The only ale I'll drink is ginger...ale.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      I told you Drez liked that ****.

                      The only ale I'll drink is ginger...ale.
                      That's because you are an incomplete person.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        ahh...sounds like i'd like that one too.
                        I'm really into stouts and barleywines, quads, and tripels.

                        Pretty much, if it isn't a stout, I want it big, malty, and boozy.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                          That's because you are an incomplete person.
                          Lol

                          WHATEVERRRR
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • According to the avatar section, Drez appears to be banned. lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • How much I hate ESPN:

                              The front page of the wesbite has a photo of the UCONN womens team, which you'd obviously expect.
                              The headlines to the right, have a link to the related stories to the UCONN game. but ABOVE that, something I'ven never seen before is a small photo of Lebron, and about how his dunk got muffed by Plumlee, and the heat lost to the Nets(awesome). So a regular season game in the NBA get it's own special headline, AND it's got a photo of Lebron, despite him making a rookie mistake AND his team losing. wut?
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                According to the avatar section, Drez appears to be banned. lol
                                It was the "Ryan Clark" thread.
                                Him and Kuurus got banned.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X