This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Harooni does it as a joke. At least he used attractive shots. Your pic is ugly.
    And you can't prove that I don't do it as a joke. And my pic being ugly is only your opinion. A moderator might not give 2 boiling ****s about it.

Again, I say, hahahahahahaa. The point is, it's gone. But I will gladly put it back on in a heartbeat.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I really don't care either way. My understanding of pine tar is that it actually does not affect hitting unless the tar actually ends up on the ball, which apparently doesn't really happen. It's different than oily substances that players have been busted for in the past.
      Just so you know.......You're completely wrong.
      Pine Tar gives a pitcher a huge advantage if he relies on movement...especially a guy who throws sliders. Gives you better grip to create spin. His breaking stuff was unhittable for the first 4 innings.
      The old "greasy" stuff that Gaylor Perry used enhanced a sinker. It caused the ball to slide off a pitchers fingers.
      In Bucholtz' case, his dominance has always been about his change up, which cannot be enhanced by a foreign substance.
      Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Just so you know.......You're completely wrong.
        Pine Tar gives a pitcher a huge advantage if he relies on movement...especially a guy who throws sliders. Gives you better grip to create spin. His breaking stuff was unhittable for the first 4 innings.
        The old "greasy" stuff that Gaylor Perry used enhanced a sinker. It caused the ball to slide off a pitchers fingers.
        In Bucholtz' case, his dominance has always been about his change up, which cannot be enhanced by a foreign substance.
        It doesn't matter I suppose. I wasn't home last night, I was at a concert, so I didn't watch, but i heard about it via twitter...buster olney said "Re: Pineda's hand. Certainly Sox aware by now. If they don't complain, this tells you (again) that it's standard operating procedure for P's"

In fact post-game, Pedroia and Bucholz, when asked, said they have no problem with it. lol

I don't really understand media coverage of random things sometimes
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Bucholtz and Tazawa last year vs Toronto.

Lawyered.

Don't bring that weak **** in my house, MH.....i'll beat you every time.
          Not to mention every time Lester takes the hill, he soaks his hats in water and and touches the brim before every pitch.

Hey MH, Hows last place feel?
          Muhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Comment

You have no sense of humor.
            The guy had pine tar on his hand for 4 innings. the Sox knew about it and did nothing.

Why are you getting so defensive?
            It's funny.
            The sox knew and did nothing? Oh ok......... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              And you can't prove that I don't do it as a joke. And my pic being ugly is only your opinion. A moderator might not give 2 boiling ****s about it.

Again, I say, hahahahahahaa. The point is, it's gone. But I will gladly put it back on in a heartbeat.
              Thank you, its greatly appreciated

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post

Please put it back up!!! Who cares what Morehead thinks

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Not to mention every time Lester takes the hill, he soaks his hats in water and and touches the brim before every pitch.

Hey MH, Hows last place feel?
                  Muhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa.
                  Being champions takes the edge off of being in last place with 152 games left.
                  Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• having issues keeping my eyes open today....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

It doesn't matter I suppose. I wasn't home last night, I was at a concert, so I didn't watch, but i heard about it via twitter...buster olney said "Re: Pineda's hand. Certainly Sox aware by now. If they don't complain, this tells you (again) that it's standard operating procedure for P's"

In fact post-game, Pedroia and Bucholz, when asked, said they have no problem with it. lol

I don't really understand media coverage of random things sometimes
                      I had a problem with Kenny Rodgers.....

Comment

Being champions takes the edge off of being in last place with 152 games left.
                        Geeet used to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
                          Normally I would agree with you but hes 100% correct in this case.

Comment

• Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
                            I didn't take it down initially because of what Morehead thought, but if you're going to rub it in after every post, I might as well put it back up.

Comment

Thank you, its greatly appreciated
                              Sure

Comment

I had a problem with Kenny Rodgers.....
                                idk why....it's just a generally accepted thing. Fans and media are the ones making a big deal of everything.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X