X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Hell yeah.

And I'm sorry, but I really loathe Apple as a company. As successful as they are, they are annoying.
    Don't even get me started....I once had a full day rant about how they've forever lost my business.
    Long story short, In my family, we have had 2 laptops, 4 iphones(actually more than that if you count upgrades...), 3 iPads, and 5 iPods.....

2 summers ago on vacation my ipod bricked. after a quick google search I figured out that it may have just been battery failure, and that sometimes you could just replace that for cheap and it'd be good as new. I tried calling Apple care and they wouldn't even TALK about my ipod unless i paid them $75 because it was out of warranty....ALL I WANTED TO DO was ask how much it would cost to replace the battery(and if that was in fact the problem, if they were familiar with it). I wasn't even looking for anythign for free. Just questions! But nope. They wouldnt take my call.....so that was the ultimate **** you after the thousands i've spent on their overrated products anyway. So that was that...never again. Easy decision.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• YESSSSS I love Androids filing system. You can literally just create a folder on your phone (presumably while it's connected to your computer, and just drag music into it, the music play just KNOWS where you keep it. Legittttttt
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        OK

I used to have nothing but Blackberry's, even when the iPhone was super popular. I will still admit that I love the Blackberry. Its system is old as hell, but it was a great phone. Emailing was simple, texting was simple. I really did love it.

But it just could not compete with the likes of the Android and the iPhone.
        Id like to think of myself as tech savy but phones...meh dont really have a interest.
        I rarely pick up my phone anyway. Usually its people wanting something. I do the calling.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
          Yea all you gotta do is just type in google "(app name) apk download"....you download the apk file, drag and drop it onto your galaxy, install it from your phone....bada boom bada bing

I have so many games and apps and stuff for free that way
          haha yup. I used to do that right FROM my tablet's browser lol (oh, did I mention I also have an android tablet that I never use lol)
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Don't even get me started....I once had a full day rant about how they've forever lost my business.
            Long story short, In my family, we have had 2 laptops, 4 iphones(actually more than that if you count upgrades...), 3 iPads, and 5 iPods.....

2 summers ago on vacation my ipod bricked. after a quick google search I figured out that it may have just been battery failure, and that sometimes you could just replace that for cheap and it'd be good as new. I tried calling Apple care and they wouldn't even TALK about my ipod unless i paid them $75 because it was out of warranty....ALL I WANTED TO DO was ask how much it would cost to replace the battery(and if that was in fact the problem, if they were familiar with it). I wasn't even looking for anythign for free. Just questions! But nope. They wouldnt take my call.....so that was the ultimate **** you after the thousands i've spent on their overrated products anyway. So that was that...never again. Easy decision.
            Oh my God! What? You're basically paying for customer service, that's just idiotic.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• also, textings much easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Id like to think of myself as tech savy but phones...meh dont really have a interest.
                I rarely pick up my phone anyway. Usually its people wanting something. I do the calling.
                lol, yea, I haaaate when my phone rings.....honestly....

I actually only pick it up if I'm expecting it, or if it's my fam.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

haha yup. I used to do that right FROM my tablet's browser lol (oh, did I mention I also have an android tablet that I never use lol)
                  lol oh yea, forgot to mention you can just do it right from the phone haha, man they really give you freedom

and you can browse pages normally like a computer would unlike the iphone, you could stream sports for ****** sake....I use my NFL streaming sites to watch the game while I'm on the bus, there's even a HDMI hookup so you could connect it to the big screen if you have no other way to stream a game

Comment

lol, yea, I haaaate when my phone rings.....honestly....

I actually only pick it up if I'm expecting it, or if it's my fam.
                    My friends get piiiiised. lol
                    "We know you see or hear it ringing!! You sit there watching it, knowing were cursing you out on the other end!!!!"
                    I find it amusing.

Comment

My friends get piiiiised. lol
                      "We know you see or hear it ringing!! You sit there watching it, knowing were cursing you out on the other end!!!!"
                      I find it amusing.
                      haha...yuuup.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• this lady just signed in for service, and before sitting down she says "oh, and no foreigners....I want an American..."

Wtf?? What is this, 1940?
                        This is like the whitest town around....and its like 10 mins detached from our city(PK that is), and it's like a completely different ****ing world. Rednecks, white trash, and all sorts of dregs of society. I really can't stand it.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

this lady just signed in for service, and before sitting down she says "oh, and no foreigners....I want an American..."

Wtf?? What is this, 1940?
                          This is like the whitest town around....and its like 10 mins detached from our city(PK that is), and it's like a completely different ****ing world. Rednecks, white trash, and all sorts of dregs of society. I really can't stand it.
                          I hate dealing with foreigners when Im dealing with customer service too. Nothing against them.....I just prefer to speak to someone who speaks fluent English.

Comment

I hate dealing with foreigners when Im dealing with customer service too. Nothing against them.....I just prefer to speak to someone who speaks fluent English.
                            it doesnt really bother me I guess....an accent is different than fluent english. a person wouldnt likely be hired for customer service if they werent fluent.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I just got so tired.....I've had 2 coffees, and im working on a can of Monster right now. idk what's wrong with me....i always feel...off?
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I just got so tired.....I've had 2 coffees, and im working on a can of Monster right now. idk what's wrong with me....i always feel...off?
                                I wouldn't of drank that Monster.
                                You'll feel energized for like..idk, an hour..and then crash.
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X