This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post

At first glance, I thought this was about Houston's Andre Johnson, lol.
    Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Never has anything more white ever been posted here, lmao
    Haha
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Tennis > Football
      Hope youre not serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Soooo just to get this straight....you rather root for another division rival, just so the rangers dont win? seems legit.
        Were all East Coast, everyone hates everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Hope youre not serious.
          Lol what if I am??

Comment

Were all East Coast, everyone hates everyone.
            hence why it's impossible to root for a division rival.

It's not like you root for the cowboys just because they play the eagles.....the only time you do that is if there's some sort of Giants playoff implications on the line heading into week 17!! lmao

In a perfect world, the Linc would just spontaneously combust when Dallas is @ Philly, while the game was going on. taking both teams and all the fans down in flames.

Hey, A guy can dream, can't he??
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

hence why it's impossible to root for a division rival.

It's not like you root for the cowboys just because they play the eagles.....the only time you do that is if there's some sort of Giants playoff implications on the line heading into week 17!! lmao

In a perfect world, the Linc would just spontaneously combust when Dallas is @ Philly, while the game was going on. taking both teams and all the fans down in flames.

Hey, A guy can dream, can't he??
              Both teams banished from time and space.

Rangers keep playing like they did last night, theyll be drinking from the cup.

Comment

• I almost ran over a bunch of bicyclists in spandex making a left turn while I was making a right. They were hugging my side of the road and had the balls to talk ****.
                I HATE THEM! USE THE DAMN SIDEWALK!!

Comment

I almost ran over a bunch of bicyclists in spandex making a left turn while I was making a right. They were hugging my side of the road and had the balls to talk ****.
                  Well you probably deserved it.

Comment

I almost ran over a bunch of bicyclists in spandex making a left turn while I was making a right. They were hugging my side of the road and had the balls to talk ****.
                    I get into this argument with my roommate a lot. he's a cyclist, and thinks everyone has to yield to cyclists....im like, dude, youre on a road made for cars.....and you cant ride a bike 45 mph, so move. when there's cars in both directions. it's totally unsafe for EVERYONE when cyclists are on busy roads or even on small roads where there is 2-way traffic.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I get into this argument with my roommate a lot. he's a cyclist, and thinks everyone has to yield to cyclists....im like, dude, youre on a road made for cars.....and you cant ride a bike 45 mph, so move. when there's cars in both directions. it's totally unsafe for EVERYONE when cyclists are on busy roads or even on small roads where there is 2-way traffic.
                      Its really unsafe. Around 20 swarmed me when I was coming to a stop at the stop sign. Going 20-30 mph around corners on side streets is dangerous, even on a bike...and riding into on coming cars.

Comment

Lol um if I'm not mistaken, aren't cyclist given the same treatment as a motor vehicle? Your roommate might be wrong.

Comment

Lol um if I'm not mistaken, aren't cyclist given the same treatment as a motor vehicle? Your roommate might be wrong.
                          he doesnt mean YIELD, he means people should treat them the same, etc.....but its not reasonable. i dont really think its even worth the arguement really. There's no way It's safe for anyone when when cyclists are on busy roads. Either cars are going to come to screeching halts and cause accidents because of them, or they will get hit....choose your poison
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

he doesnt mean YIELD, he means people should treat them the same, etc.....but its not reasonable. i dont really think its even worth the arguement really. There's no way It's safe for anyone when when cyclists are on busy roads. Either cars are going to come to screeching halts and cause accidents because of them, or they will get hit....choose your poison
                            I'm talking in general, not just yielding. Cyclists have to follow the same laws and regulations as a motor vehicle does. I THINK.

Comment

I'm talking in general, not just yielding. Cyclists have to follow the same laws and regulations as a motor vehicle does. I THINK.
                              thats correct. except that they ride on the shoulders of the road leaving no room for error of a driver OR cyclist. most of the time these guys have earbuds in, cant hear **** anyway. they dont even know if there's a car behind them/coming up on them.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

thats correct. except that they ride on the shoulders of the road leaving no room for error of a driver OR cyclist. most of the time these guys have earbuds in, cant hear **** anyway. they dont even know if there's a car behind them/coming up on them.
                                Those guys piss me off.
                                http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                                http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                                http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Working...
                                X