Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Aside from your boss, did you eat any meat with that?
    You are seriously gay.

    Like, I'm convinced.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      Aside from your boss, did you eat any meat with that?
      You can leave now and beat the traffic....orrrrr you can just stick around and beat your meat....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        You are seriously gay.

        Like, I'm convinced.
        Then you've wrongly convinced yourself, T.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Then you've wrongly convinced yourself, T.
          I'm kidding, B.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            You can leave now and beat the traffic....orrrrr you can just stick around and beat your meat....
            You're now suspect.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              You can leave now and beat the traffic....orrrrr you can just stick around and beat your meat....
              Are those the options he gave you?
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

              Comment


              • those are the options I gave myself in regards TO myself....cuz aint nobody gon' do me like me....lol

                but seriously, my 2 direct reports are women, so....we can make those jokes instead if youd like.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Titz? Pass.
                  Lol, 21K of your posts are just from this thread.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Lol, 21K of your posts are just from this thread.
                    yea, i just read the other stuff...only post there like once or twice a week.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      but seriously, my 2 direct superiors are women, so....we can make those jokes instead if youd like.
                      Meh, doesn't really fit my "Queen JP narrative."
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        Meh, doesn't really fit my "Queen JP narrative."
                        Well, I'm not sure where you came up with this idea.....or is it just deflecting because Rudy called you gay? lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          Well, I'm not sure where you came up with this idea.....or is it just deflecting because Rudy called you gay? lol
                          Rudy's a dork.

                          But there's something fishy (pun 69% intended) about two women occupying positions superior to you. Perhaps males are the target of discrimination in your little hodgepodge credit union. I'm outraged.
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            Rudy's a dork.

                            But there's something fishy (pun 69% intended) about two women occupying positions superior to you. Perhaps males are the target of discrimination in your little hodgepodge credit union. I'm outraged.
                            maybe. I should probably rage against the feminist machine.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              maybe. I should probably rage against the feminist machine.
                              Or better yet, rage with them.

                              You may get to bang one of 'em. Or they may get to bang you. I'm not aware of the correct way to say it.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                              Comment


                              • http://www.nbcuniversalstore.com/sui...l.php?p=465806

                                Bought.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X