Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What's the matter, Rudy? Can't decide on an avi?
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I assume thats a large mug? lol
      Somewhat. I'd only need to refill it twice to get my morning fix.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        What's the matter, Rudy? Can't decide on an avi?
        That is exactly what's wrong.

        Well, the sizes are messing me up.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          You still done with FF?
          You know what it is....? I just hate paying for things lol

          It was incredibly frustrating for me that I came in 2nd place in all my leagues this year.

          So idk...i have time to decide lol

          Even if I say I quit...i know i'll get dragged into more....happened in baseball this year....AGAIN....****ers
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            Somewhat. I'd only need to refill it twice to get my morning fix.
            hehe...sundays are the worst....I must drink a full pot
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              You know what it is....? I just hate paying for things lol

              It was incredibly frustrating for me that I came in 2nd place in all my leagues this year.

              So idk...i have time to decide lol

              Even if I say I quit...i know i'll get dragged into more....happened in baseball this year....AGAIN....****ers
              I've played FB once. Won the league, but I didn't like it. Baseball just sucks.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

              Comment


              • Baseball is stupid.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Wait, did you pay for those two leagues? 2nd place normally pays out.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                  Comment


                  • Anyway, I'm stoked for FF. Gonna top last year's winnings, fo sho.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      I've played FB once. Won the league, but I didn't like it. Baseball just sucks.
                      it's very time consuming....the only reason i actually like it is because it gives me something to do on slow days.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Russell Wilson filing for divorce, per FB trends.

                        Do it now before the monster deal, Russell. Atta boy.
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          They truly suck.
                          lol Myers head would explode if he saw that.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            Russell Wilson filing for divorce, per FB trends.

                            Do it now before the monster deal, Russell. Atta boy.
                            Too young to be married anyway

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Baseball is stupid.
                              Youre not sophisticated enough to enjoy it.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Too young to be married anyway
                                "WHAAAAAAAAAAOW MUCH TOOOO YOUNG!!!" -Motley Crue

                                lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X