• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post

lol why is Eli on the DL
    maybe Hill passed him one on the sidelines and he spaced out

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post

lol why is Eli on the DL
      Can you still do that in madden? Line them up wherever you want? That was the best.
      http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
      http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
      http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• I hate that I'm commenting on this, because it means that I've fell for the media hype but...

Why is this Donald Sterling thing being blown up AGAIN? Every 2 years there's a story about him being racist...and every time it goes away after a few days. The guy is racist, we know it. At least I knew it, because like I said, it's come out before. How quickly we forget lol. How are his players going to get all butthurt like this was a shocking revelation?! >.<
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          I hate that I'm commenting on this, because it means that I've fell for the media hype but...

Why is this Donald Sterling thing being blown up AGAIN? Every 2 years there's a story about him being racist...and every time it goes away after a few days. The guy is racist, we know it. At least I knew it, because like I said, it's come out before. How quickly we forget lol. How are his players going to get all butthurt like this was a shocking revelation?! >.<
          Yeah he's always been this way, but the Clippers were so God awful, nobody really cared about them. Now that they are one of the better and more popular teams, a lot more people are paying attention to them. It's a timing thing imo. Also this came out right in the middle of the playoffs, which was a disaster lol.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I hate that I'm commenting on this, because it means that I've fell for the media hype but...

This one's not going away. He will be out of the league. Probably with have to sell the team.
            No players will sign with the Clippers as long as he's the owner.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              This one's not going away. He will be out of the league. Probably with have to sell the team.
              No players will sign with the Clippers as long as he's the owner.
              Don't get me wrong....I think that it's the right thing to do also....but....I just think it's a too much too late kinda deal....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I'll buy the Clippers. how much??
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I'll buy the Clippers. how much??
                  More than all of our monies on the THE thread combined.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      I give you credit for showing the guts to be so stupid as to post this right after one of your guys just got suspended for 10 games.

Sometimes it takes guts to be dumb.

Well done Dezipoo.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        I give you credit for showing the guts to be so stupid as to post this right after one of your guys just got suspended for 10 games.

Sometimes it takes guts to be dumb.

Well done Dezipoo.
                        Watch your mouth you idiot.

Yea it takes guts to show your slow *** that the sox do it too. Im so damn brave

Comment

• How was every ones weekend?

Comment

I'll buy the Clippers. how much??
                            More than all of our monies on the THEE thread combined.

Comment

I know. He has been in this situation before. The players are still getting paid. Yet as a fan, would you want to buy tickets now, knowing your $$$ is lining his pockets ?? AND what about all the sponsors and commercial space sold for games ? He's gonna have to sell the team , because as MH said this is not going away. The new commish has his first controversial decision already.
                              1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• You 2 are so edgy................... /yawn
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X