This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Group celebrations, spiking the ball, dunking off the goal post.

I don't know if the salsa is banned, but..probably is.
    Meh, it was getting old anyway.

A penalty for spiking the ball after a td is a bit ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Meh, it was getting old anyway.

A penalty for spiking the ball after a td is a bit ridiculous.
      Meh, many people besides you liked it.
      You have some weird love-hate thing with Cruz. You just love to hate him, it's okay, I know he's beautiful...so you're a little confused right now.

But yeeeep, no celebrations.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Meh, many people besides you liked it.
        You have some weird love-hate thing with Cruz. You just love to hate him, it's okay, I know he's beautiful...so you're a little confused right now.

But yeeeep, no celebrations.
        No Rudy, I keeps it real.

Comment

• Sterling has cancer.

Comment

Sterling has cancer.
            Well, that's terrible. So was the fact that his son died.

The link between the two, however, is that they are both events that happened prior to this...predicament. His son died last year, and Sterling's been battling cancer prior to his comments being released. I feel for the guy, don't get me wrong, but it appears his PR team is exhausting every damage control option in an attempt to gain any form of public sympathy.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post

The link between the two, however, is that they are both events that happened prior to this...predicament. His son died last year, and Sterling's been battling cancer prior to his comments being released. I feel for the guy, don't get me wrong, but it appears his PR team is exhausting every damage control option in an attempt to gain any form of public sympathy.
              Yea too much of a coincidence for this all to come out at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post

The NY Post featured a column about him titled "God has a sense of tumor"......I'm sorry but to me that's as despicable as the statements Sterling made

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                  The NY Post featured a column about him titled "God has a sense of tumor"......I'm sorry but to me that's as despicable as the statements Sterling made
                  Nothing like *******s showing their true colors in an attempt to condemn an ******* who showed his true colors.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Yea too much of a coincidence for this all to come out at the same time.
                    Its sad his son died and all the troubles he is going through. It's also sad that his PR team is using that to elicit some type of sympathy.

Don Sterling is a schmuck and his comments were bigoted but they were made in the privacy of his own house. Is the guy to be slammed for his personal views in his personal life?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aufidius View Post
                      Its sad his son died and all the troubles he is going through. It's also sad that his PR team is using that to elicit some type of sympathy.

Don Sterling is a schmuck and his comments were bigoted but they were made in the privacy of his own house. Is the guy to be slammed for his personal views in his personal life?
                      Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aufidius View Post

What he said was despicable indeed, and once it's made public, he's done.

As for the release of the tape, I am 100% against that. Imagine if every person's private convos with clergy members, psychiatrists, or texts to their friends was made public for the whole world....I bet you 99% of people would be in a heap of s##t and probably fired.

Ppl complain about the NSA taking private info but are perfectly fine with this tramp releasing a private convo.....kind of stupid if you ask me. You either support privacy or you don't.

Comment

What he said was despicable indeed, and once it's made public, he's done.

As for the release of the tape, I am 100% against that. Imagine if every person's private convos with clergy members, psychiatrists, or texts to their friends was made public for the whole world....I bet you 99% of people would be in a heap of s##t and probably fired.

Ppl complain about the NSA taking private info but are perfectly fine with this tramp releasing a private convo.....kind of stupid if you ask me. You either support privacy or you don't.
                          Well that was also very inappropriate of her to do as well.
                          She did an interview on ABC crying and **** about how he's not a racist. That's funny because why release the audios?

But once it becomes public like that, there's really not much you can do.
                          Oh, and because it's against league rules..it doesn't matter if you said it in public or not anymore, it's out and you're going to get canned.

Comment

Well that was also very inappropriate of her to do as well.
                            She did an interview on ABC crying and **** about how he's not a racist. That's funny because why release the audios?

But once it becomes public like that, there's really not much you can do.
                            Oh, and because it's against league rules..it doesn't matter if you said it in public or not anymore, it's out and you're going to get canned.
                            Yup....once it's out you're finished, the whole world knows you're a scumbag. I'm pretty sure people knew way before this but this just sealed the deal.

Comment

Yup....once it's out you're finished, the whole world knows you're a scumbag. I'm pretty sure people knew way before this but this just sealed the deal.
                              Exactly. He's been like this for many many years, I've heard he was actually discriminatory..not just saying racist things.
                              However the league couldn't pursue him legally.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X