This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]morninggggggggggg everyone... happy monday[][/quote]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

LOL. I make my Omelet's spicy, with onions, and hot chili peppers! So you're coming this saturday right?
      [/quote]

Yup I'm coming, and yea I like all spicy foods, the spicer the better (cause my tolerance is getting up there on that stuff) but I literally had nothing else to eat, it was passover, I couldn't use stuff I used before that week started.
      [/quote]

. But it will be nice to put faces behind the screen names.
      [/quote]

[/quote]

:shakes head in disappointment:

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

LOL. I make my Omelet's spicy, with onions, and hot chili peppers! So you're coming this saturday right?
        [/quote]

Yup I'm coming, and yea I like all spicy foods, the spicer the better (cause my tolerance is getting up there on that stuff) but I literally had nothing else to eat, it was passover, I couldn't use stuff I used before that week started.
        [/quote]

. But it will be nice to put faces behind the screen names.
        [/quote]

[/quote]

:shakes wang in excitement:
        [/quote] come on bro, thats not necessary
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Hey LT did you miss the jab I threw at you or are you just starting to grow thicker skin? [:P]

[Edit] Lunch Time!

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Hey LT did you miss the jab I threw at you or are you just starting to grow thicker skin? [:P]
            [/quote]

I just saw it [:P]

Yeah, but I'm a no show for the game because I got an anniversary party that day. The exact day of the game.

And I've always had tough skin... Tom Coughlin Lovin' I love it....

TCL- Gives you a ring

Wade Phillips lovin'- makes you suck.

Would rather get some good TCL from u guys then just be babied

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Everyones going to participate in a Irish Carbomb contest correct?
              [/quote]WTF is a Irish carbomb ?Never mind I'll let it be a surprise , I'm in

Comment

I'm bringing a friend on Sat

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="DavenIII"]Everyones going to participate in a Irish Carbomb contest correct?
                  [/quote]WTF is a Irish carbomb ?Never mind I'll let it be a surprise , I'm in[/quote]

It tastes like chocolate milk but you have to chug it otherwise it curdles.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I'm bringing a friend on Sat

[/quote]

are u BB62's love child?

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="DavenIII"]Everyones going to participate in a Irish Carbomb contest correct?
                      [/quote]WTF is a Irish carbomb ?Never mind I'll let it be a surprise , I'm in[/quote]

[/quote]

then it hardens in ur stomach and u can actually feel the beer u drink afer it run on top of the rock that is in ur stomach... delish

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="DavenIII"]Everyones going to participate in a Irish Carbomb contest correct?

[/quote]

then it hardens in ur stomach and u can actually feel the beer u drink afer it run on top of the rock that is in ur stomach... delish[/quote]

Well I don't know about all that, I do like to start off a night of drinking with 2 or 3 Carbombs in a row if possible though, it sets the tone.

[Edit] actually, commonly its 2 Carbombs and a Jager Bomb on my first order, then beer's and shots in any random order after that.... I find the Carbombs give my stomach a good "Base" so I can drink a lot of random ish and handle it....handling volume is another story though.

Comment

Happy 'Holidaze' Everyone

pfffft pfffft cough cough

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="DavenIII"]Everyones going to participate in a Irish Carbomb contest correct?

[/quote]

then it hardens in ur stomach and u can actually feel the beer u drink afer it run on top of the rock that is in ur stomach... delish[/quote]

Well I don't know about all that, I do like to start off a night of drinking with 2 or 3 Carbombs in a row if possible though, it sets the tone.

[Edit] actually, commonly its 2 Carbombs and a Jager Bomb on my first order, then beer's and shots in any random order after that.... I find the Carbombs give my stomach a good "Base" so I can drink a lot of random ish and handle it....handling volume is another story though.
                            [/quote]

i start it up with jack... continue with jack, finish with jack

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Happy 'Holidaze' Everyone

pfffft pfffft cough cough

[/quote]Same 2 u dawg

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="DavenIII"]Everyones going to participate in a Irish Carbomb contest correct?

[/quote] then it hardens in ur stomach and u can actually feel the beer u drink afer it run on top of the rock that is in ur stomach... delish[/quote]

[/quote] i start it up with jack... continue with jack, finish with jack[/quote]OK JACK

Comment

Working...
                                X