X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    i'm sorry for breaking your heart.
    Nothing new. Youre always a huge disappointment.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Tipped balls are on the WR in most cases, in my opinion.

Youre such a downer.
      Positive energy please MH. Namaste
      Yea, and to be honest, im tired of people suggesting otherwise. if a ball touches your hands....its on you. you have one ****ing job: get open & catch a pass.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I highly doubt it. the BIGGEST uncertainty with our current roster is something we never seem to talk about, but always seems to be a huge issue:
        INJURIES!!!

they destroy us, and last year we just ran on fumes. I dont think Eli has regressed....I think he just couldnt put together a season when everyone around him dropping like flies. It was a bit much to put on his shoulders...especially with Nicks being invisible, and not having a TE to bail him out, and scraps in the backfield. The offense was suuuuch a joke.
        Well here's another uncertainty......The O line.

Yes JR did a nice job by bringing in Schwartz and other guys for depth. So what do we have?

We STILL have Beatty at LT who was our biggest problem last year. Coming off a broken leg. So if he can't go we will have Brown (who was benched by Payton last year) at LT. We have a center who hasn't played football since early 2012. (not early 2013,,,,,,,early 2012). We have an aging, injury prone RG coming off major surgery who claims to "feel great" right now......And we expect him to survive and NFL season?

How our O line will shape up is the biggest question mark on this football team.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Well here's another uncertainty......The O line.

Yes JR did a nice job by bringing in Schwartz and other guys for depth. So what do we have?

We STILL have Beatty at LT who was our biggest problem last year. Coming off a broken leg. So if he can't go we will have Brown (who was benched by Payton last year) at LT. We have a center who hasn't played football since early 2012. (not early 2013,,,,,,,early 2012). We have an aging, injury prone RG coming off major surgery who claims to "feel great" right now......And we expect him to survive and NFL season?

How our O line will shape up is the biggest question mark on this football team.
          unquestionably....

thing is: we're already in better shape than how last season ended....and lets be honest, that's a good thing. But of course....
          We're DEFINITELY drafting more than 1 starter this year, and I'm pretty sure one of them is on OL
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea, and to be honest, im tired of people suggesting otherwise. if a ball touches your hands....its on you. you have one ****ing job: get open & catch a pass.
            You can blame whoever you want but high, short passes, thrown without touch get tipped and picked.

Comment

• If Beatty sucks *** again this year can we cut him at the end of the year without any penalties? His contract is blows.

Comment

If Beatty sucks *** again this year can we cut him at the end of the year without any penalties? His contract is blows.
                We owe him $15MM in guaranteed money. If we cut him after this season we will have about $10MM in dead money against the cap.
                And that's after we pay him a huge salary in 2014.

Comment

unquestionably....

thing is: we're already in better shape than how last season ended....and lets be honest, that's a good thing. But of course....
                  We're DEFINITELY drafting more than 1 starter this year, and I'm pretty sure one of them is on OL
                  I thinkk well be in decent shape to compete for the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    You can blame whoever you want but high, short passes, thrown without touch get tipped and picked.
                    I will agree that the short game is not Eli's forte....but regardless of where the WR is on the field, seeing a pass fly thru the hands or arms or bounce off the chest is the most infuriating thing to watch in football, hands down.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I will agree that the short game is not Eli's forte....but regardless of where the WR is on the field, seeing a pass fly thru the hands or arms or bounce off the chest is the most infuriating thing to watch in football, hands down.
                      Its no coincidence MH wants to draft Lee, who had a bad case of the drops last year. Its all so he can pin it on Eli. Then maybe Reese will draft a QB in the first round. Its all part of his plan.

Comment

Its no coincidence MH wants to draft Lee, who had a bad case of the drops last year. Its all so he can pin it on Eli. Then maybe Reese will draft a QB in the first round. Its all part of his plan.
                        lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Theres going to be another Woodstock at the same spot as the orginal, all techno dj bull****.

horrible. I hate my generation.

Comment

Theres going to be another Woodstock at the same spot as the orginal, all techno dj bull****.

horrible. I hate my generation.
                            probably worth mentioning that it's just a concert venue, dude....there's music there every weekend.

It's called Bethel Woods and I've been there plenty of times for concerts.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Ok, I just read what youre referring to....and whatever you heard dezz, is misinformed lol.

It's called Mysterland, it goes on every year at different locations, this time it just happens to be at Bethel Woods lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Ok, I just read what youre referring to....and whatever you heard dezz, is misinformed lol.

It's called Mysterland, it goes on every year at different locations, this time it just happens to be at Bethel Woods lol
                                Yea Iv been there a few times as well.

Yea I guess, someone just told me they were having another woodstock with ****ty robot music. Guess they were wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X