This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol.....wow...well then....that must break the land speed record by a longshot lmao
    lmao !!!! The kids name is Gary Haynes. Google his pass & catch. Rudyy is right about 30 - 40 yards. Crazy.
    Last edited by BigBlueBoricua; 05-06-2014, 01:50 PM.
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Oh that's hard to decipher from the video, hold on.

Edit: I'm going to guess and say 30-40yards.
      Yea probably around 30. Pretty impressive.

Comment

• in a Grantland article discussing this years QB draft class...."all viewed as 1st round talent, with 5th rounder flaws..."

perfect way to describe it. all of them are underwhelming imo.

One GM said "Bortles, Manziel and Bridgewater all walk into a room, and you can bet only one of them looks like a quarterback"

and then the writer says "Unfortunately, that description just means big, tall and white....and call me crazy but that's not exactly a great way to pick a signal caller"
        lmao
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

in a Grantland article discussing this years QB draft class...."all viewed as 1st round talent, with 5th rounder flaws..."

One GM said "Bortles, Manziel and Bridgewater all walk into a room, and you can bet only one of them looks like a quarterback"

and then the writer says "Unfortunately, that description just means big, tall and white....and call me crazy but that's not exactly a great way to pick a signal caller"
          lmao
          Im sure the last thing on a GM's mind is what skin color their QB is going to be.

Comment

in a Grantland article discussing this years QB draft class...."all viewed as 1st round talent, with 5th rounder flaws..."

lmao
            " Nassib is better than all of this years draft QBs" ........I saw a few articles stating this.
            1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
              " Nassib is better than all of this years draft QBs" ........I saw a few articles stating this.
              Yea i posted one of those last week...
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Im sure the last thing on a GM's mind is what skin color their QB is going to be.
                It was more making fun of the term "looks like a QB"
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I question those who suggest that Illmatic is not the best hip-hop album of all time.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I question those who suggest that Illmatic is not the best hip-hop album of all time.
                    One of for sure.... There is no "best" album... I have like 20 that could be in a tie for that position.

Midnight Marauders is one.

Comment

I question those who suggest that Illmatic is not the best hip-hop album of all time.
                      Everyone says that....just seems like too easy of a choice for me to agree or disagree either way....idk...
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        One of for sure.... There is no "best" album... I have like 20 that could be in a tie for that position.

Midnight Marauders is one.
                        I can't think of any other album that changed the game the way Illmatic did, which IMO makes it so great.

Comment

• I actually can't think of one single hip-hop album that i listen to all the way through and like every single track.....I guess Illmatic is the CLOSEST thing....
                          Other albums that come close to that kind of "listenability" for me would be:
                          Illmatic,
                          36 Chambers,
                          Reasonable Doubt,
                          Mos Def - The New Danger(underrated!)

S'all I can think of off the top of my head...
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

There is no "best hip hop album of all time".

They are all equally bad.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I actually can't think of one single hip-hop album that i listen to all the way through and like every single track.....I guess Illmatic is the CLOSEST thing....
                              Illmatic and It Was Written are really the only ones to which I can listen through every track.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                There is no "best hip hop album of all time".

They are all equally bad.
                                They are not.

Comment

Working...
                                X