Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    I actually can't think of one single hip-hop album that i listen to all the way through and like every single track.....I guess Illmatic is the CLOSEST thing....
    Other albums that come close to that kind of "listenability" for me would be:
    Illmatic,
    36 Chambers,
    Reasonable Doubt,
    Mos Def - The New Danger(underrated!)

    S'all I can think of off the top of my head...
    Mos Def
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      Illmatic and It Was Written are really the only ones to which I can listen through every track.
      It Was Written is very underrated.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • AZ - Doe or Die
        Eric B and Rakim - Paid in Full
        Biggie - Ready to die
        A Tribe Called Quest - The Low End Theory and Midnight Marauders
        Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt
        2pac - pretty much everything he released before dying

        And of course, Illmatic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
          AZ - Doe or Die
          Eric B and Rakim - Paid in Full
          Biggie - Ready to die
          A Tribe Called Quest - The Low End Theory and Midnight Marauders
          Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt
          2pac - pretty much everything he released before dying

          And of course, Illmatic
          And Illmatic is the best of all.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            They are not.
            You are right....

            Some are bad and others are worse.


            What was I thinking?
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Heck, I'll throw in Big Pun's Capital Punishment and Ice Cube's Death Certificate in there too

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                You are right....

                Some are bad and others are worse.


                What was I thinking?
                You are incapable of thinking.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                  AZ - Doe or Die
                  Eric B and Rakim - Paid in Full
                  Biggie - Ready to die
                  A Tribe Called Quest - The Low End Theory and Midnight Marauders
                  Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt
                  2pac - pretty much everything he released before dying

                  And of course, Illmatic
                  RAKIM!!! YESSSS!!!!

                  Biggie...though prob my favorite, still has tracks i skip past....sorry BIG!!!
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                    Heck, I'll throw in Big Pun's Capital Punishment and Ice Cube's Death Certificate in there too
                    Dezz will suck your **** for the Pun compliment lmao
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      And Illmatic is the best of all.
                      Lol maybe for you... And a lot of others I'll admit.

                      I just love them all so much in different ways equally. It's like asking me what's better between food or water.

                      Comment


                      • Tupac got super annoying before he died
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          Dezz will suck your **** for the Pun compliment lmao
                          Lol yea eh? Man Pun was one of the greatest...His flow was incredibly insane.

                          Poor guy, the only rapper to die from natural causes.

                          Comment


                          • Kanye West could have been one of my favorites, but then he turned into Morehead and now I'm just like

                            >.>

                            <. <
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Tupac got super annoying before he died
                              You can thank that scumbag Suge Knight for that.... But yes his head was getting way too big. Still one of the best of all time though.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Kanye West could have been one of my favorites, but then he turned into Morehead and now I'm just like

                                >.>

                                <. <
                                His production is one of the best of all time.... The best of our ****ty generation for sure.

                                College dropout and late registration were superb as far as production go..... Graduation was alright, then he lost his damn mind and started making trash music

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X