This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Well Mack is a top 3 guy. Evans will definitely be gone too. The top 4 OT's will probably be gone as well. Barr will "probably" be there at 12.
    I don't like guys who rise on the boards during the spring when they aren't playing a down. Evans is one of those guys along with Donald.

I still say that maybe with the exception of Watkins, Marqise Lee will have the best pro career of any of these WR's.

But because I thing all these guys I mentioned will be gone, our chances of drawing interest from a team who needs a QB is much higher. We could definitely be in a position to trade down with a team that wants a QB.
    Although I agree if it pans out that way.... I think there's certainly a possibility that Evans might still be there. Teams like Oakland have been known to make ridiculous picks and there are always surprises and trades.... We just never know.

If all of the guys you mention are gone we would have to seriously consider trading the pick or taking the BPA, which will depend on who the BPA is.

Comment

I'm just not excited about anyone that should be available at 12. Can't imagine anyone dropping to us that would change that.
      If we stuck at 12 I guess the only guy I would be pretty happy with is Barr. I love his pass rushing ability, which is the one thing missing still with us....At least if we go by last season.

But if we could trade with Cleveland and pick up Marqise Lee and add the 35th pick, we'd have 3 picks in the top 43. that's how to build a football team.
      not to worry JR knows what he's doing and he's not afraid to reach

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
        not to worry JR knows what he's doing and he's not afraid to reach
        I thought Pugh was a pretty big reach at the time but it turned out pretty well and I have no problem with that pick now

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
          I thought Pugh was a pretty big reach at the time but it turned out pretty well and I have no problem with that pick now
          MH just hates that we could have *MAYBE* gotten him with our 2nd pick....though there's really nothing to support that.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Impossible.... Somebody could have gotten him in the 2nd round but definitely before we were picking

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
              Impossible.... Somebody could have gotten him in the 2nd round but definitely before we were picking
              hey....dont tell me...tell HIM lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Bye
                Lol
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  MH just hates that we could have *MAYBE* gotten him with our 2nd pick....though there's really nothing to support that.
                  If you are talking about Pugh....There is no way we could have had him in round 2.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    Maaaaaybe...

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Maaaaaybe...
                      You guys still...after an entire year of arguing,.... have no idea what my view on the Pugh pick is.

Honestly......You can't all be that stupid.......Can you?

Comment

• Oh...Allow me to answer.

Yes........Yes you all can.

Comment

Maaaaaybe...
                          Well MAAAAAAYBE if your kid is allergic to something as small as a peanut, it's just natural selection and dying isn't that bad of an option.....

Maaaaaaaybe if you go into a foreign country, armed to the teeth, and get shot by a local....well maaaaaybe you deserved to die.....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You guys still...after an entire year of arguing,.... have no idea what my view on the Pugh pick is.

Honestly......You can't all be that stupid.......Can you?
                            We know what you were saying and you were wrong. You wanted a corner, secondary wasnt a problem last year for the first time in a long time. I dont even want to think how bad we could of been without Pugh. Reese made the right call. Your argument is STUPID

Comment

We know what you were saying and you were wrong. You wanted a corner, secondary wasnt a problem last year for the first time in a long time. I dont even want to think how bad we could of been without Pugh. Reese made the right call. Your argument is STUPID
                              That wasn't close to being my argument. I had no problem that we took an OT in round one.

Comment

That wasn't close to being my argument. I had no problem that we took an OT in round one.
                                Am I the only one who remembers the million times MH said we should of drafted Trufant?

Comment

Working...
                                X