This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Combination of "Draft grades" basically said that the Eagles picked the worst of the first rounders last night lol
    Yeah, I wasn't too wild about that pick. I thought Philly made a genius trade to move back and acquire the additional third. I definitely think they bobbled the pick, though.

I think they're too confident in Maclin. They have the medical reports, but I'm not so sure he can be fully counted on. They will probably address WR at some point; should be interesting to see who they wind up picking.

I thought Kelvin Benjamin was one of the worst picks yesterday.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      I think Randle will be the TD guy. He has a penchant for that. But if he can tack on like 1100 yards, that'd be fantastic.

I definitely think that, with sufficient playing time, Randle will get 8 TDs this year. I'm just not sure what the perception of him is in the locker room. I've always been concerned with his work ethic and attitude, so we'll see how his situation plays out.
      I've said that since last year.....i dont know what it is about him...but i just can't get behind him other than the fact that he's a Giant and I root for ALL Giants...
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I've said that since last year.....i dont know what it is about him...but i just can't get behind him other than the fact that he's a Giant and I root for ALL Giants...
        It's been a concern of mine since he was drafted. Hell, Cruz even called him out his rookie year.

Following the offseason reports last year, though, I thought there was a chance that those concerns were put to rest. But I don't sense that the coaches are satisfied, or plan on giving him a pivotal role. Unfortunate, too, since I feel he's extremely talented. I loved him coming out of college.

Comment

• Oh, and the Rams ****ing killed it. If I had more faith in Bradford and their OC, I'd say they had 12-4 potential.

Comment

Oh, and the Rams ****ing killed it. If I had more faith in Bradford and their OC, I'd say they had 12-4 potential.
            yea, they really did well....though I think it speaks to the amount of talent IN the draft 1st round
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Oh, and the Rams ****ing killed it. If I had more faith in Bradford and their OC, I'd say they had 12-4 potential.
              Yes they did. and they are not done.....
              1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                Yes they did. and they are not done.....
                I loved the strategy to bolster the trenches. If Jake Long is healthy, they'll field a very strong line on both sides of the ball.

They should get rid of their OC. They won't, though, so they'll just keep adding pieces and pieces until they come to the realization that the talent may not be the problem. I think the next piece will have to be a big WR like Jordan Matthews or Allen Robinson. You have the little speedster in Tavon (hated the pick), now get that big RZ guy. Add in Stacy, who I like a lot, and they'll be sitting pretty personnel wise. Bradford, Schotty, and that division will probably do them in, though.

Comment

I loved the strategy to bolster the trenches. If Jake Long is healthy, they'll field a very strong line on both sides of the ball.

They should get rid of their OC. They won't, though, so they'll just keep adding pieces and pieces until they come to the realization that the talent may not be the problem. I think the next piece will have to be a big WR like Jordan Matthews or Allen Robinson. You have the little speedster in Tavon (hated the pick), now get that big RZ guy. Add in Stacy, who I like a lot, and they'll be sitting pretty personnel wise. Bradford, Schotty, and that division will probably do them in, though.
                  poor rams...they are going nowhere until the start beating Seattle and SF....and call me crazy, i dont see that happening yet...
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

poor rams...they are going nowhere until the start beating Seattle and SF....and call me crazy, i dont see that happening yet...
                    If they had either a better QB or a more innovative OC, I'd put them up against anyone. I mean, they'd lose when they went up to Seattle, but it is what it is.

Comment

I love the pick...he's going to be good. And will also be referred to as ODB by me....deal with it... =P
                      Wow!......Radical ....dude.....
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        Bodacious!

Comment

If they had either a better QB or a more innovative OC, I'd put them up against anyone. I mean, they'd lose when they went up to Seattle, but it is what it is.
                          Well....Bradford was SUPPOSED to be "THAT" guy.....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            TUBULAR, bro
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Well....Bradford was SUPPOSED to be "THAT" guy.....
                              I, like many, remain unconvinced, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Hope so. People are saying hes like Desean Jackson. He doesnt look THAT fast in my opinion
                                Maybe but he's probably less of a ****** than DJax...........So he's got that going for him..............Which is nice.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X