This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Maybe but he's probably less of a ****** than DJax...........So he's got that going for him..............Which is nice.
    +1

On a side note, the way he can jump up and come down with the ball in traffic sort of reminds me of Alshon Jeffrey eve though Jeffery obviously has a sizable advantage

Comment

• Percy Harvin and Greg Jennings are probably the most optimistic comps for Beckham.

He'll be great if Eli's great and McAdoo gets creative with him. If Eli continues to suck (and I don't mean net-suck, where we adjust for OL, play-calling, TC's cholesterol levels, game score, etc.), he'll probably be a max-800 yard guy with modest TD sums.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        Percy Harvin and Greg Jennings are probably the most optimistic comps for Beckham.

He'll be great if Eli's great and McAdoo gets creative with him. If Eli continues to suck (and I don't mean net-suck, where we adjust for OL, play-calling, TC's cholesterol levels, game score, etc.), he'll probably be a max-800 yard guy with modest TD sums.
        I like our WR corps but an immediate starter at TE is still needed. After that, I think we're set at receivers, which also includes Rashad Jennings.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
          I like our WR corps but an immediate starter at TE is still needed. After that, I think we're set at receivers, which also includes Rashad Jennings.
          I think we're gonna field a very efficient offense this year. A far cry from the volatility from prior years.

Comment

Percy Harvin and Greg Jennings are probably the most optimistic comps for Beckham.

yea as a rookie maybe....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

ASJ looks appealing for tonight....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                ASJ looks appealing for tonight....
                I'd be more than happy with that pick

Comment

I'd be more than happy with that pick
                  meaning, moreso than ODB last night? idk man....this morning on facebook i said that it SEEMS weird taking a skill position so early, for us anyway...and MH was like...well yea, but...we've improved defense....offense is where we need all the pieces....and I guess it's right....just seems off lol.
                  BUT....since we already put the wheels in motion, might as well keep on it!! TE and OL tonight!! lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

yea as a rookie maybe....
                    If Eli ****s the bed, OBJ will probably be catching passes from a new QB in his sophomore season.

Comment

If Eli ****s the bed, OBJ will probably be catching passes from a new QB in his sophomore season.
                      ODB.....his shorthand is ODB....get it right
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Odell. Beckham. Jr.

Comment

"ODB" is so lame there are no words.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

"ODB" is so lame there are no words.
                            nah it's amazing...you should be so fortunate to have someone on our team who can be used as a Wu-Tang reference, old-timer....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

nah it's amazing...you should be so fortunate to have someone on our team who can be used as a Wu-Tang reference, old-timer....
                              What the **** is Wu Tang?
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

What the **** is Wu Tang?
                                haha....idk if youre kidding or not....Wu-Tang Clan....one of the most influential group of rappers ever.....rough and grimy hip-hop from the early-mid 90s....

Perhaps youve heard of Method Man? or seen him in movies? or RZA when he was in Californication
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X