Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol.... I'm a student right now but always manage to leave some money aside for at least one Gmen game every year. Usually away because home games I have to spend a grand to sit in the damn parking lot.

I always go to a bills game every year as well since it's cheap as dirt and only a 45 min drive away. Can't wait till next year when the Giants come to Buffalo.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      jeez....

idk man, never been....I've always wondered about going to away games with Blue on....I don't want problems, but whatever, I still wanna see other stadiums because they GOTTA be better than Metlife lmao

come to think of it....the only people I've ever had problems with at home games were GIANTS FANS lol....mostly it's just: I'm drunk, they are REALLY drunk...and it's just bad news all around...I was actually thrown out at last year's THEE game...for once in my life, i can truthyfully say I didnt really do anything to deserve it. 4 of them, 1 of me, and 0 ****s given.....the security and police actually did me a favor lmao....but i DID get a ride in a oddly luxurious elevator before I got the toss lmao
      Lmao that's brutal man.... I was at Washington DC last year with my Gmen gear on being drunk as hell and cheering after our win, few guys were about to smash me just because they were pissed and didn't want to see me celebrating but thankfully the entire place was filled with Giants fans after the game so I felt secure lol

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
        Lol.... I'm a student right now but always manage to leave some money aside for at least one Gmen game every year. Usually away because home games I have to spend a grand to sit in the damn parking lot.

I always go to a bills game every year as well since it's cheap as dirt and only a 45 min drive away. Can't wait till next year when the Giants come to Buffalo.
        A kid I work with is a Bills fan, and he's like...yea I go to bills games at least once a year...I can get there, stay there, go to the game, and pay for food...all for what it costs just to get a ticket to a Giants game
        *******s
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

jeez....

idk man, never been....I've always wondered about going to away games with Blue on....I don't want problems, but whatever, I still wanna see other stadiums because they GOTTA be better than Metlife lmao

come to think of it....the only people I've ever had problems with at home games were GIANTS FANS lol....mostly it's just: I'm drunk, they are REALLY drunk...and it's just bad news all around...I was actually thrown out at last year's THEE game...for once in my life, i can truthyfully say I didnt really do anything to deserve it. 4 of them, 1 of me, and 0 ****s given.....the security and police actually did me a favor lmao....but i DID get a ride in a oddly luxurious elevator before I got the toss lmao
          What does "THEE" mean?

Comment

A kid I work with is a Bills fan, and he's like...yea I go to bills games at least once a year...I can get there, stay there, go to the game, and pay for food...all for what it costs just to get a ticket to a Giants game
            *******s
            Evidently there are some perks to rooting for a lousy team. They need for their fans to be able to afford plenty of beer just to make it to the 4th quarter.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
              Lmao that's brutal man.... I was at Washington DC last year with my Gmen gear on being drunk as hell and cheering after our win, few guys were about to smash me just because they were pissed and didn't want to see me celebrating but thankfully the entire place was filled with Giants fans after the game so I felt secure lol
              People that commit acts of violence, or even just be rude, to rival fans with no provocation is high on the list of stupidest people alive. Completely irrational caveman behaviour and an embarassment to our species.

I cant begin to imagine how empty a persons life, and head, is to take a GAME that seriously.

Comment

• Found the solution for the Mets, play all your home games at Yankee Stadium and Granderson will start hitting again.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Found the solution for the Mets, play all your home games at Yankee Stadium and Granderson will start hitting again.
                  that's only proven to work in spurts lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Game 7 tonight Ranger fans!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DSP View Post
                      What does "THEE" mean?
                      It's just the word 'the' with an extra 'e', elongating the 'e' sound
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        It's just the word 'the' with an extra 'e', elongating the 'e' sound
                        mind = blown
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Jayz got beat up by a girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Jayz got beat up by a girl.
                            better than beating a girl I suppose lol

hey, it's Dezz's first obsessive post of the day!!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

better than beating a girl I suppose lol

hey, it's Dezz's first obsessive post of the day!!
                              I guess....

Comment

• Henrik gets fined 5 grand for squirting Crosby with a water bottle and Crosby gets nothing for spearing Moore in the groin which started the whole incident. Such ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X