Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DSP View Post
    I thought it was an acronym :'(
    No, but we can make it an acronym.

    "Tahlya Has Exceptional Ears."
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      No, but we can make it an acronym.

      "Tahlya Has Exceptional Ears."
      -____-
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        -____-
        HEY JUSTIN
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          HEY JUSTIN
          yiss?
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            yiss?
            I can be your hero baby
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Chain gleamin',switchin' lanes two-seatin', Hate him or love for the same reason...can't leave it, the game neeeeds him, plus the people need someone to believe in. SO in God's Son we trust, cuz you know ima give em what they want
              They lookin' for a....
              Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              hero
              I Guess that makes me a....
              Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              hero
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                Chain gleamin',switchin' lanes two-seatin', Hate him or love for the same reason...can't leave it, the game neeeeds him, plus the people need someone to believe in. SO in God's Son we trust, cuz you know ima give em what they want
                They lookin' for a....

                I Guess that makes me a....
                Escobar
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Escobar
                  /Thumbsup
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Buy me puppies and you can come to THEE game.
                    That is an order.

                    I have three dogs. Give me some parameters I'm sure I can whip something up for you pretty quickly

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      I have three dogs. Give me some parameters I'm sure I can whip something up for you pretty quickly
                      What type of dogs?

                      I want a rott, a pit, and a beagle.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Looking at Rudy's signature, damn do we have a tough schedule in the middle. 2 division games, Colts, seahawks, 49ers?

                        Comment


                        • hey you get off my cloud, you don't know me and you don't know my style
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            Looking at Rudy's signature, damn do we have a tough schedule in the middle. 2 division games, Colts, seahawks, 49ers?
                            yah but who cares they drool we rule
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                              Great list....Celph Titled...oh man.....the stuff Buckwild produced for him was INSANE....Buckwild is such an amazing producer
                              Yea that album was friggin amazing. Buck gets slept on, its a shame.
                              I forgot to put RA on my list. Not crazy about all his music but lyrically hes one of the best.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                hey you get off my cloud, you don't know me and you don't know my style
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucvta7xDo_4
                                sole controller
                                Ayatollah rest in the sky
                                the clouds my sofa


                                Who but us, ta supply ya wit the fyyyaa

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X