This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    that's exactly when i stopped watching. Not that the 2 things were related, but...i guess i just lost interest.
    Yea its not that they're connected, I just think it drastically declined in quality

Comment

I was big into Degeneration-X....all incarnations of it really. It was just entertaining TV when those guys were on TV
      Lol yea big time....that whole "suck it" motion they did lmao.... I haven't seen someone do that since the 90's

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Well, you sound extremely lazy. Did you go to college? It might be hard finding a job with no experience. Companies wont like the fact you havnt worked in 12 years either.
        I was joking with that post btw. It hasnt been enjoyable at all. I dont actually drink either.

Comment

• Originally posted by DSP View Post
          I dont actually drink either.
          I don't trust people who don't drink.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I don't trust people who don't drink.
            I do drink but not frequently enough to really call myself a drinker. I cant normally afford it and it doesnt exactly agree with my problems. I have 2 suicide attempts that I wouldnt have tried sober and if I drink alone I just wind up crying. In the last few years ive only drank socially at holidays so that I dont just fall in to a pit of despair.

Comment

• So....how bout that Masahiro Tanaka guy......he's pretty good eh?
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• It always kills the mood when I get personal.

Sorry. My therapist has been on vacation for 2 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by DSP View Post
                  It always kills the mood when I get personal.

Sorry. My therapist has been on vacation for 2 weeks.
                  talking about yourself is one thing...it's fine....but hey man...I dont know you, so although I can appreicate the need to get things off the chest, it's a bit much to handle at the moment, that's all. I dont want to be rude either.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I get emo sometimes when Im wasty face too.

Comment

So....how bout that Masahiro Tanaka guy......he's pretty good eh?
                      Yea hes the real deal. Ill eat some crow, I thought he would have some trouble playing in America, especially in NY

Comment

I get emo sometimes when Im wasty face too.
                        Lol I never understood that, I always get lively and want to talk to everyone and whatnot... Although I can get into heated political debates with liberals lol

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                          Lol I never understood that, I always get lively and want to talk to everyone and whatnot... Although I can get into heated political debates with liberals lol
                          It usually happens if Im watching a movie. Last 4th of July I had been drinking all day, came home before I went out again and started watching that John Adams on HBO. He said something Patriotic and moving and I found myself sobbing thinking "wow, this countries sooo great" lmao.

Comment

Yea hes the real deal. Ill eat some crow, I thought he would have some trouble playing in America, especially in NY
                            ehh...I was thinking maybe some rookie nerves....but nah...this dude is STRAIGHT PRO.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

It usually happens if Im watching a movie. Last 4th of July I had been drinking all day, came home before I went out again and started watching that John Adams on HBO. He said something Patriotic and moving and I found myself sobbing thinking "wow, this countries sooo great" lmao.
                              lmao....thats funny.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lmao....thats funny.
                                I always catch myself too. "WTFs wrong with me?!"

Comment

Working...
                                X