This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Lol I never understood that, I always get lively and want to talk to everyone and whatnot... Although I can get into heated political debates with liberals lol
    I have 3 different kinds of drunkness....usually associated with different kinds of alcohol.
    Beer Drunk: im chatty and very sociable.

Beer mixed with some whiskey: You should probably leave because some **** is about to happen...most likely to your face, or somewhere in that general vicinity.

Events aka Gin Drunk: **** son...I'm the happiest ****ing person youve ever met in your life. We should all be friends and party for the next 24 hours. (Chances are, I've been blacked-out for 20 of them)
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Loool

Comment

• I'll admit, yesterday I teared up a lot just watching a 5 min. news coverage short about the 9/11 museum opening ceremony.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          I have 3 different kinds of drunkness....usually associated with different kinds of alcohol.
          Beer Drunk: im chatty and very sociable.

Beer mixed with some whiskey: You should probably leave because some **** is about to happen...most likely to your face, or somewhere in that general vicinity.

Events aka Gin Drunk: **** son...I'm the happiest ****ing person youve ever met in your life. We should all be friends and party for the next 24 hours. (Chances are, I've been blacked-out for 20 of them)
          Lol that's interesting

I have just 2:

1)Liquor drunk: I'm the life of the party talking joking with everyone

2)Beer drunk: I'm bloated, gassy, tired, and will probably pass out immediately.

I..... HATE..... beer. I wish they served liquor at football stadiums.

Comment

Loool
            finally someone who appreciates my alcoholism!!
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

talking about yourself is one thing...it's fine....but hey man...I dont know you, so although I can appreicate the need to get things off the chest, it's a bit much to handle at the moment, that's all. I dont want to be rude either.
              I was just answering peoples questions honestly. In day to day life I have to mask it but not on here.

Your reaction is a prime example of the stigma we live with.

Comment

Lol that's interesting

I have just 2:

1)Liquor drunk: I'm the life of the party talking joking with everyone

2)Beer drunk: I'm bloated, gassy, tired, and will probably pass out immediately.

I..... HATE..... beer. I wish they served liquor at football stadiums.
                lol...idk man...i just love beer. good beer anyway. the feeling youre getting is from what's called "American lagers" aka....piss with bubbles.
                The only time i feel the way you described is when im POUNDING $5 pitchers of bud light on game day(listen man...im not made of $, i'll buy 1 or 12 pitchers of $5 swill.)

edit - this is usually accompanied by 12 hours of farting uncotrollably, and waking to taking about 3 "bud light" dumps
                Last edited by JPizzack; 05-16-2014, 02:34 PM.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by DSP View Post
                  I was just answering peoples questions honestly. In day to day life I have to mask it but not on here.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol...idk man...i just love beer. good beer anyway. the feeling youre getting is from what's called "American lagers" aka....piss with bubbles.
                    The only time i feel the way you described is when im POUNDING $5 pitchers of bud light on game day(listen man...im not made of $, i'll buy 1 or 12 pitchers of $5 swill.)
                    Man... It happens with every kind of beer. I'll be having a good time for 2 or 3 hours but like clockwork I will get real tired and want to pass out.

When I go out I usually get pitchers of Budweiser or Molson Canadian.... Same BS.

Give me some Vodka shots however and now we're talking.

Comment

You know I can appreciate the humor in anything, but you really should try not to joke about it with people who are clinically depressed. The littlest things can send people spiraling down the drain.

A year ago something like this would have had a profound effect on me.

Comment

You know I can appreciate the humor in anything, but you really should try not to joke about it with people who are clinically depressed. The littlest things can send people spiraling down the drain.

Don't put that bad juju on me, ricky bobby....if you dont want to be exposed to some light ribbing or someone making harmless jokes, then dont air your dirty laundry here.

The point of that picture was to say...I get that it's easier to say these things to people who dont know you, because nobody knows any better.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Man... It happens with every kind of beer. I'll be having a good time for 2 or 3 hours but like clockwork I will get real tired and want to pass out.

When I go out I usually get pitchers of Budweiser or Molson Canadian.... Same BS.

Give me some Vodka shots however and now we're talking.
                          I dont really drink liquor anymore. makes me either violent, or blackout. I now know my limits.

Whereas with beer....i'm like an endless pit.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

With all due respect my brother, serious issues like that should be discussed with a therapist, clinician, or clergy member if you're a religious man.

A Giants fan forum is not a place to discuss these serious personal private issues because (1) people here cannot really help the condition as much as they'd love to and (2) its not an appropriate place to discuss those kind of things, people are horsing around and shooting the ****, they don't really want to hear about people's problems and depressing stuff, not to say they're not important, but just the wrong forum for it.

Comment

Don't put that bad juju on me, ricky bobby....if you dont want to be exposed to some light ribbing or someone making harmless jokes, then dont air your dirty laundry here.

The point of that picture was to say...I get that it's easier to say these things to people who dont know you, because nobody knows any better.
                              Im not putting bad juju on you, im trying to inform you. Not everyone with these is issues is as strong as me, and you know I have a sense of humor, but a lot of people dont. For some people, me included, this is the only significant social interaction they have. Do you want to hurt someone who may be more fragile than you can imagine?

Im not speaking for myself. Im speaking for people who I know cant handle a joke.

Comment

With all due respect my brother, serious issues like that should be discussed with a therapist, clinician, or clergy member if you're a religious man.

A Giants fan forum is not a place to discuss these serious personal private issues because (1) people here cannot really help the condition as much as they'd love to and (2) its not an appropriate place to discuss those kind of things, people are horsing around and shooting the ****, they don't really want to hear about people's problems and depressing stuff, not to say they're not important, but just the wrong forum for it.
                                This is a thread for general discussion, so if it doesnt violate the TOS is appropriate whether you think it id or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X