Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      no
      yarr.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        MH still on vacation? I forget when he left...
        I'm here.
        Got back Saturday night and then had to go to my niece's college graduation at Trinity College in Hartford.
        Friggin Katie Couric gave the commencement address.
        Same old graduation BS.

"Be passionate".......gee....never heard THAT one before.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          I'm here.
          Got back Saturday night and then had to go to my niece's college graduation at Trinity College in Hartford.
          Same old graduation BS.

Only thing I remember from my college graduation commencement address is.some lady talking about how great her life is, and prefaced it with "not to be braggadocious, but..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            no
            Top of the morning whether you like it or not

Comment

I just bust my *** during the cold months so i can skate by lazily, unnoticed during the summer lmao.

I've also worked here so long that I have an ridiculous amount of PTO so I just take extended weekends during the summer, and multiple weeks.
              As someone who can't stand over taxation for useless government employees, I sure am a fraud working for the government and doing nothing all day.

Comment

I'm here.
                Same old graduation BS.

lol....gotta love when they hire "celebrities" to spew nonsense that nobody ACTUALLY cares about lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                  As someone who can't stand over taxation for useless government employees, I sure am a fraud working for the government and doing nothing all day.
                  we call that "living the dream" actually.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• how do you losers feel about extending the playoffs?

Comment

• My manager and I just had the strangest convo lol...
                      She's like, I wanted to know if you had any feedback about the selection of Asst. Mgr selection we're getting....

and I'm like...Uhh....well I don't really know her, I uhh...

and she's like..."listen, this is off the record. if you dont know, you dont know, that's fine, I just trust your judgement"

and so I tell her. "Well...to be honest. I don't really care who was chosen. It doesn't change the way I work. You could have a trained monkey, or a talking parrot in that role, and I'd need them for the same thing: nothing."
                      And shes like "hmm...well, at least we're on the same page"
                      lmao
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        how do you losers feel about extending the playoffs?
                        nay.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

My manager and I just had the strangest convo lol...
                          She's like, I wanted to know if you had any feedback about the selection of Asst. Mgr selection we're getting....

and I'm like...Uhh....well I don't really know her, I uhh...

and she's like..."listen, this is off the record. if you dont know, you dont know, that's fine, I just trust your judgement"

and so I tell her. "Well...to be honest. I don't really care who was chosen. It doesn't change the way I work. You could have a trained monkey, or a talking parrot in that role, and I'd need them for the same thing: nothing."
                          And shes like "hmm...well, at least we're on the same page"
                          lmao
                          Such a horrible person. Are you trying to get people fired?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Such a horrible person. Are you trying to get people fired?
                            lol nah.....being an assist. mgr in my company is kind of a sweet gig. you have 2 branch depts reporting to you....but since both those have their own supervisor, they dont really go to the assist. mgr for anything.
                            It's a chill job for the most part because it's mostly paper-pushing. So to a lot of people w/in the company, it doesn't matter WHO actually does that job.

My manager was basically just agreeing with that: it doesn't really matter whos there.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol....gotta love when they hire "celebrities" to spew nonsense that nobody ACTUALLY cares about lol
                              She seemed to be taking personal credit for the drop in colon cancer.
                              A tad self involved.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

She seemed to be taking personal credit for the drop in colon cancer.
                                A tad self involved.
                                well thank god we have katie couric in the lab working on cures, eh?
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X