This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Fox News hard news reporting is absolutely top shelf.
    Unlike the other network, they reserve their "commentary" shows for the early morning and evening.

MSNBC spews BS on a constant 24 hour loop.
    nobody watches MSNBC.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Tuesday morning...why not?
      yea im not questioning the motive....just the time and place, hahaha
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Fox News hard news reporting is absolutely top shelf.
        Unlike the other network, they reserve their "commentary" shows for the early morning and evening.

MSNBC spews BS on a constant 24 hour loop.
        Fox is my favorite because of my own political views..... Msnbc is full of some dumbass race obsessed moronic Marxists.

That being said, some stuff Hannity (who I like) says is waaay off, especially about the Middle East. I like Fox for US news but some of these guys need to study other countries before they talk about them.

The top guys who know their stuff and are sharp as a blade are Chris Wallace, Brett Baire, and Sheppard Smith.... Oh and an honorable mention has to go out to Greg Gudfeld.

Comment

• Stacey Dash is joining the crew too,
          I can now masturbate and get my daily news in one sitting.

Comment

• you guys make me puke in my mouth...more than a little bit....stop it, i cant believe what im reading....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
              Fox is my favorite because of my own political views..... Msnbc is full of some dumbass race obsessed moronic Marxists.

That being said, some stuff Hannity (who I like) says is waaay off, especially about the Middle East. I like Fox for US news but some of these guys need to study other countries before they talk about them.

The top guys who know their stuff and are sharp as a blade are Chris Wallace, Brett Baire, and Sheppard Smith.... Oh and an honorable mention has to go out to Greg Gudfeld.
              Im not crazy about Smith. I LOVE Gregs over the top rants.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                Fox News started the trend of biased news as far as I know. Created with the intention of being an extention of the republican party is what Roger Ailes said. At least they were honest with their intention.

And I agree...youre better off just finding fact-writers online than trying to find anything on television.
                There is no debate as to their leaning to the right that's for sure, and they admit it. But the only reason it seems like they started the trend is because CNN and everyone before then leaned to the left. Maybe not as hard, but there was definitely a pervasive liberal bias everywhere before Fox came along.

Msnbc saw how successful fox was and tried to copy them on the left and it's been a pathetic failure.

Comment

There is no debate as to their leaning to the right that's for sure, and they admit it. But the only reason it seems like they started the trend is because CNN and everyone before then leaned to the left. Maybe not as hard, but there was definitely a pervasive liberal bias everywhere before Fox came along.

Msnbc saw how successful fox was and tried to copy them on the left and it's been a pathetic failure.
                  they are both pathetic, and I can't believe they are still around.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Thats because Msnbc has hard left activists as their "anchors". Al Sharpton.....really????

Comment

• Stacey Dash though, Mhhhh mhhh. Im obsessed.

Comment

• Rudeys such a sp***.

Comment

• You read about the girl who called in 2 bomb threats at her schools graduation because she didnt show up for a year and didnt want her family to find out?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            You read about the girl who called in 2 bomb threats at her schools graduation because she didnt show up for a year and didnt want her family to find out?
                            -___-
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              -___-
                              People are so damn stupid.

Comment

• Trevor Bauer pitches for cleveland tonight.....one of the non-Yankee unknowns that is likely to tear the league up.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X