Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Im not crazy about Smith. I LOVE Gregs over the top rants.
    Shep Smith is just about the best news anchor on the air...........Anywhere!
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      You read about the girl who called in 2 bomb threats at her schools graduation because she didnt show up for a year and didnt want her family to find out?
      Lmao yea... Now her parents know she didn't graduate, used their 'tuition' money on herself, plus now she's in jail and has to pay a hefty fine.

      What a dumb *****

      Comment


      • The band is coming together!!!!
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
          Lmao yea... Now her parents know she didn't graduate, used their 'tuition' money on herself, plus now she's in jail and has to pay a hefty fine.

          What a dumb *****
          wow lol....awful.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Shep Smith is just about the best news anchor on the air...........Anywhere!
            I like Bill Hemmer the most. Favorite analyst is Krouthammer.
            Maria Malina and those two blondes are also nice. And of course Bill O and Meagyn Kelly. Hannity...meh.
            Last edited by dezzzR; 05-20-2014, 01:43 PM.

            Comment


            • Do you perform MH, or just jam sessions?

              Comment


              • MS will start selling XBO without kinect on June 9th, bringing the price down to $399.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  MS will start selling XBO without kinect on June 9th, bringing the price down to $399.
                  and preventing MS employees and the NSA from watching Dezz whack the bag in his living room.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    and preventing MS employees and the NSA from watching Dezz whack the bag in his living room.
                    Mericas not dead yet!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Mericas not dead yet!
                      so long as the government can see me walk around naked in my bedroom, 'murica lives on!!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Do you perform MH, or just jam sessions?
                        Our first gig with the new band is June 14th. The another show on June 21.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Our first gig with the new band is June 14th. The another show on June 21.
                          You should come play at the bar I'm opening. It's called "I Don't Care"....

                          Genius marketing really....you ask your friends where they wanna go on a saturday night...one of them is bound to say "I Dont Care"
                          =P
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            You should come play at the bar I'm opening. It's called "I Don't Care"....

                            Genius marketing really....you ask your friends where they wanna go on a saturday night...one of them is bound to say "I Dont Care"
                            =P
                            We have a bar down the block from me called "your mothers house".

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              We have a bar down the block from me called "your mothers house".
                              lmao....straight to the point, I like it.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                lmao....straight to the point, I like it.
                                Yea its a great name. Nice place too.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X