X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    I am not.
    Well make sure your rich Daddy loans you the money to go to the Atlanta game.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      If he knew the kind of person you were, he would let me go.

Crck myslf p!!!!!
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        nah he is....in this one particular instance, your judgement of character is spot on.
        You are a piece of garbage. From this point I dont think we should speak to or about eachother and leave it at that.

In fact does there is a way to block a poster so you cant see anything they say?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Do you play on horseback?
          My game wasnt on horseback. I played my 7 yo cousin with one those plastic lawn sets.

He beat me in a 3 game series.

Comment

• Originally posted by DSP View Post
            You are a piece of garbage. From this point I dont think we should speak to or about eachother and leave it at that.

In fact does there is a way to block a poster so you cant see anything they say?
            Yes.
            But since I know you are not serious, I'm not gonna show you how. Hahahaha!

Comment

Yes.
              But since I know you are not serious, I'm not gonna show you how. Hahahaha!
              I am serious

Comment

I am serious
                Lol JP is just messing around he's not a piece of garbage.
                Hey, you even said being weird isn't necessarily a negative thing.

Comment

The stud life is good, believe me I know. I hope when its over for me I can go as stoically as Guy.

Because what chick can ever have enough of a guy what's got oozing open sores al over his body?

Comment

For the first time in my life I think things are finally looking up
                    What a difference a few days makes, huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      Because what chick can ever have enough of a guy what's got oozing open sores al over his body?
                      They are healing. My GF loves me enough to not get grossed out.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Rangers really caught a break with Price getting injured. Great game last night. 6 more wins
                        Yeah, baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          What a difference a few days makes, huh?
                          I was talking about the past a few days ago. If you dont see me post for a significant amount of time then you know something it wrong

Comment

Lol JP is just messing around he's not a piece of garbage.
                            Hey, you even said being weird isn't necessarily a negative thing.
                            I contacted him in PM. Is wasnt just the exchange on here. Id prefer to block him completely

Comment

• I lost a billion dollar hand in online poker just now. I am beyond pissed. Took me a few month to get up to a billion from starting with 10K. I had aces full and one its bots caught runner runner for quads. A bot is some nerd hacker that manipulates the hands. I reported the *** hole. I doubt they will give me my chips back though.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Rudy has banned me from that game, so I will be watching from a bar across the street.

Comment

Working...
                                X