This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DSP View Post
    You are a piece of garbage. From this point I dont think we should speak to or about eachother and leave it at that.

In fact does there is a way to block a poster so you cant see anything they say?
    Yeah, we call it self control

Comment

They are healing. My GF loves me enough to not get grossed out.
      The nation rejoices.

Comment

I was talking about the past a few days ago. If you dont see me post for a significant amount of time then you know something it wrong
        I probably won't notice or care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          I probably won't notice or care.
          You will notice because it will be a lot less funny around here and then you will care

Comment

You will notice because it will be a lot less funny around here and then you will care
            Yes. That's exactly what I meant.

Comment

Yes. That's exactly what I meant.
              If you want it to be more horing around here then dont read my posts. I always have the comedy dial up to 11

Comment

• Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                I lost a billion dollar hand in online poker just now. I am beyond pissed. Took me a few month to get up to a billion from starting with 10K. I had aces full and one its bots caught runner runner for quads. A bot is some nerd hacker that manipulates the hands. I reported the *** hole. I doubt they will give me my chips back though.
                That sucks. Sorry to hear that.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Rudy has banned me from that game, so I will be watching from a bar across the street.
                  You can come now
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

If you want it to be more horing around here then dont read my posts. I always have the comedy dial up to 11
                    .....out of 100.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      .....out of 100.
                      No dials go that high.

If you dont think im funny its because comedy is like music, you can listen to an artist but thst doesnt mean you can hear them.

Comment

I contacted him in PM. Is wasnt just the exchange on here. Id prefer to block him completely
                        First off....I had no idea you PM'd me...it's not like I look for that kind of thing. 2nd of all....the things youve said to me IN the PMs I wouldnt say to my enemies, though I have none. 3rd of all, don't say "I contacted him in PM. Is wasnt just the exchange on here." as if we had some sort of back and forth discussion just to make me look like the bad guy to these people, some of which are my friends. Trust me, they won't believe you anyway. You ranted in a PM that I DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOU SENT, and then ripped me apart in a 2nd PM for "ignoring" you. That's a ***** trait, and I don't play that.

Listen man....you can say whatever you want here if the mods dont care. it honestly doesn't matter...but if you think that you can just muscle your way in to conversation, and then snap back ten-fold, and make it personal when someone jokes with you...then this isn't he place for you. And by that I mean the internet...not the boards.

So it's up to you DSP....feel free to stick around if you want. This thread has been here for over 5 years, people come in and join all the time. But if you think I give a flying **** that you don't like me for what I post in re: to you, or because you think I ignored you....? Trust me, it's no skin off my back man. I couldn't give and less ****s then I do already.

There are good people here, treat them with respect and try not to step on other posters' toes, and nobody will give you a hard time either. But you have to STOP TAKING THINGS SO SERIOUSLY!!!! And stop thinking everything is a personal attack!! And stop overreacting!

I'm sorry if whatever youve dealt with in the past has made it hard to do those last few things i mentioned....but I don't see why the rest of us have to suffer for it. I can't speak for everyone, but i flat out refuse to treat you any different just because you rage so easily.
                        -JP
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          You can come now
                          you BANNED HIM!?!?! How dare you....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

That would be great were the tragedy dial not up so high as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              You can come now
                              Yay! Puppies are on the way

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                you BANNED HIM!?!?! How dare you....
                                She was flexing her queen of the world muscles...

Comment

Working...
                                X