This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DSP View Post
    People always try to corrupt others to validate their own sociopathic traits.

I was attacked so I exposed to weakness of the bully, plain and simple.

There is no defense for what was said to me whether you know me or not.
    i just lol'd so hard I spit beer on my monitor. I'm invoicing you for the damages.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

And the insults continue. You are unable to stop.

The biggest weakness of all.
      My only weakness is that I once had ankle surgery from a basketball related injury, and it left my ankle with less strength
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        In the famous words of Charles Barkley....."I may be wrong...but I doubt it..."

I did nothing wrong to you, and will not admit that. Your holier-than-thou attitude has certainly increased my likelihood of responding to you though, so bravo.
        Bottom line....not once did I make fun of you or your illness, and not once, but TWICE tried to explain to you that this probably place probably isn't the best in terms of dropping something so heavy on some lighthearted people who like to joke around, because it might make them uncomfortable too. Do I sympathize with ya? sure....but not when you throw it in my face and make accusations. Call me crazy...that doesn't really do it for me...
        I posted something about myself and you jumped on it like a shark.

You were justified. Im holier than thou. Im always throwing around criticism.

Comment

A few comments about an attack upon me is not trolling. Until this ive never spoken of anything like this.

The trolling and performance art comments are frankly just stupid.

Im ready to drop the conversation. I dont know why you continue. You were wrong and nothing you say will change that so just let it go.
          because now it's just a fun Tuesday night at home for me!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Im done speaking about this crap.

Just dont attack people personally anymore. There is no reason for it.

Comment

Im done speaking about this crap.

Just dont attack people personally anymore. There is no reason for it.
              But nobody was attacked personally on here, ever.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I posted something about myself and you jumped on it like a shark.
                actually....you killed the thread for like 45 mins on 2 separate occasions because nobody wanted to respond to what you said.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  But nobody was attacked personally on here, ever.
                  I one time attacked Lando with my beard from a creepy-man-hug.....as it turns out he liked it anyway, so I guess it wasn't really an attack.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I one time attacked Lando with my beard from a creepy-man-hug.....as it turns out he liked it anyway, so I guess it wasn't really an attack.
                    Will you attack me with your beard when I see you?
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Ive said my piecee. My analysis is not wrong though and im willing to forgive and forget.

I admit I shouldnt have gotten so personal. If I made anyone uncomfortable I apologize but attacking me for it was not right.

Im willing to forgive and forget and move past this but if anybody feel they would rather not speak to me anymore ill understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Will you attack me with your beard when I see you?
                        .....iff you're into that kind of thing, I suppose so....I HAVE had requests before...I see no reason to stop now.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

My only weakness is that I once had ankle surgery from a basketball related injury, and it left my ankle with less strength
                          This must have been awful for you; please tell us about it in detail.

I'm amazed at the strength of character you have shown by fighting through this horrible affliction and you are now able to post drivel on the internet!

You're like the wind beneath my winds. Don't ever change, hero.

Damn.....now it seems that I've got something in my eye.....

Comment

Ive said my piecee. My analysis is not wrong though and im willing to forgive and forget.

I admit I shouldnt have gotten so personal. If I made anyone uncomfortable I apologize but attacking me for it was not right.

Im willing to forgive and forget and move past this but if anybody feel they would rather not speak to me anymore ill understand.
                            K cool. See ya in the AM, roomie.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Wouldn't that be the BEST plot twist?! If I planned this all with someone I knew??!
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                This must have been awful for you; please tell us about it in detail.

I'm amazed at the strength of character you have shown by fighting through this horrible affliction and you are now able to post drivel on the internet!

You're like the wind beneath my winds. Don't ever change, hero.

Damn.....now it seems that I've got something in my eye.....
                                Your kind words give me all the strength I need to overcome the obstacles I face every day. Getting out of bed every morning is particularly difficult actually.
                                But, yes, thank you....thank you so much! <3hearts.

edit - I'll be honest...I felt kind of dirty typing all that for some reason. ok, the feeling has subsided now.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X