This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DSP View Post
    Not the same thing. That was all in jest, similiar things of which I have taken part in.

Thr differencr is I was teased for having attempted suicide and jow being ganged up on and attacked for taking offense to it, for which I was warranted.
    Why don't you just leave.
    I don't get it. No one wants you here.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Well, I personally believe that humankind is inherently evil. So take that however you want.
      As do I except for myself.

It is clear that you , dres and morehead are evil. The kind of people who would put sticks in the spokes of someones wheelchair.

Comment

• I'm like 80% sure that whoever it is, is just trolling...there's no way someone can be told that their posts make people uneasy, and posts that cause awkward breaks in discussion, and be told "hey maybe this isnt the place for that?" and then after days of complaining says things that make people say "i wish you would just not post here".....yet still show up and try to make convo, and then defend himself against things that never happened.

It's gotta be someone just trolling. Regardless, i can do this all day, so troll on, Trolly McTrollerson.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

As do I except for myself.

It is clear that you , dres and morehead are evil. The kind of people who would put sticks in the spokes of someones wheelchair.
          youre a certain kind of special....that's for sure. then again, trolling on the internet is fairly evil, so there goes your theory.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I'm like 80% sure that whoever it is, is just trolling...there's no way someone can be told that their posts make people uneasy, and posts that cause awkward breaks in discussion, and be told "hey maybe this isnt the place for that?" and then after days of complaining says things that make people say "i wish you would just not post here".....yet still show up and try to make convo, and then defend himself against things that never happened.

It's gotta be someone just trolling. Regardless, i can do this all day, so troll on, Trolly McTrollerson.
            Obviously.
            But we really need to just pretend he's not there.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Why don't you just leave.
              I don't get it. No one wants you here.
              I have been respectful to everyone. The only ones who dont want me here are those of the lower classes such as yourself. You made fun of my health issue and you will not run me out of your thread because you only want associate with animals. I have done nothing wrong and have more right to post here than you.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Hey B. Yea its exciting. 6 more wins.
                Yeah Tig!

Comment

• Im not trolling. I never did anything out of the ordinary here for months.

You made fun of my suicide attempts. You brought me to tears as I told you in PM. I was very nice about communicating my offense to it at first and wanted to drop it, I wasnt even expecting an apology which I deserved. Now you are ganging up on me. Its uncalled for.

Comment

Im not trolling. I never did anything out of the ordinary here for months.

You made fun of my suicide attempts. You brought me to tears as I told you in PM. I was very nice about communicating my offense to it at first and wanted to drop it, I wasnt even expecting an apology which I deserved. Now you are ganging up on me. Its uncalled for.
                    Never happened. Never made fun of you once.
                    But considering all your posts for the past 2 days, If i had, I think people would understand at this point.

Go find the post where I made fun of you. Go ahead now, run along.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Im not trolling. I never did anything out of the ordinary here for months.

Dude, man the **** up.
                      It's the internet, what do you expect? And it's a friggin' message board for God's sake.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Reading back....DSP fired the first shots numerous times at me, and I just blew it off lol.....

The time i said that adding the word "Ladies" to anything makes it increasingly more creepy, he said "You already have the creepy market cornered"
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          I think he's drez.
                          You'd be very wrong.

Comment

• after DSP's first questionable post, this was my response,....you be the judge:

Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            talking about yourself is one thing...it's fine....but hey man...I dont know you, so although I can appreicate the need to get things off the chest, it's a bit much to handle at the moment, that's all. I dont want to be rude either.
                            LAWYERED, MOTHER****ER!!!!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol, nah, cuz Drez and I got along just fine.
                              Exactly. I might be a ******, but not like DSP, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                                You'd be very wrong.
                                whattup....that ban run off? lololol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X