Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont have to go back and find your posts making fun of my suicide attempts. They are all there regardless of what you believe you were very offensive. I even apologized for bringing it up and you persisted for several posts because you smelled blood in the water and pounced like an animal. You persist in doing so.

Now you are ganging up on me in a display of mob mentality. Even rudy which im shocked about. Im nkt going to leave because you continue to pick on me. This is called fyber bullying and its a very vile display. Something typicslly seen among tennagrrs, jot adults.

Ive tried several times to move past it and you refuse. You keep taking shots about thr original incident. Its truly sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      whattup....that ban run off? lololol
      Drez has been off the ban for a while, he just doesn't post because he's still trying to piece together his shattered heart.

I love you Drez.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by DSP View Post
        I dont have to go back and find your posts making fun of my suicide attempts. They are all there regardless of what you believe you were very offensive. I even apologized for bringing it up and you persisted for several posts because you smelled blood in the water and pounced like an animal. You persist in doing so.

Now you are ganging up on me in a display of mob mentality. Even rudy which im shocked about. Im nkt going to leave because you continue to pick on me. This is called fyber bullying and its a very vile display. Something typicslly seen among tennagrrs, jot adults.

Ive tried several times to move past it and you refuse. You keep taking shots about thr original incident. Its truly sick.
        uh, I didn't come at you??
        What I posted was not meant as an insult at ALL.
        I was literally just telling you that it's getting ridiculous, you really do have to brush things off around here.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          I was literally just telling you that it's getting ridiculous, you really do have to brush things off around here.
          welcome to my world =D
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

after DSP's first questionable post, this was my response,....you be the judge:

LAWYERED, MOTHER****ER!!!!
            That was a rude insensitive post. Then you posted several pictures to make fun of me and declaring that you dont care if another person dies or not. You were out of line on all accounts and continue to attack me with your little bully gang.

Comment

• Whether what anyone said was mean or not is moot. I just wanted to forget it a d get back to business as usual but you had to keep taking shots at me.

Comment

whattup....that ban run off? lololol
                Ban's been up for a while, but I figured considering all that happened that I'd try not to post in the Thee Thread too much for the time being. That and I've just been busy as **** with work and family stuff.

Comment

I dont have to go back and find your posts making fun of my suicide attempts. They are all there regardless of what you believe you were very offensive. I even apologized for bringing it up and you persisted for several posts because you smelled blood in the water and pounced like an animal. You persist in doing so.

Yea i dont care man...im reading every single thing I said to you last week....and I was super nice to you. You started to get all weird after you said "You dont have to mask it here"
                  And i posted the "On the internet, nobody knows youre a dog" photo.....which means you can say whatever you want on the internet because nobody cares. You took that as an insult for some reason, and the rest as they say, is history. just you complaining.
                  Call it cyber bullying.....but that'd be an insult to actual bullying victims.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

It was an attack. I expected better from you.

Comment

That was a rude insensitive post. Then you posted several pictures to make fun of me and declaring that you dont care if another person dies or not. You were out of line on all accounts and continue to attack me with your little bully gang.
                      ok, this is the end for me, because you lack reading comprehension and said that THAT post was insensitive.
                      I'm not here to hold your ****ing hand. nobody is. I'm not here to be your friend either because youre incapable of holding a ****ing conversation without turning it around into someone allegedly attacking you

So how's this for an attack:

kindly **** off and leave our thread permanently.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea i dont care man...im reading every single thing I said to you last week....and I was super nice to you. You started to get all weird after you said "You dont have to mask it here"
                        And i posted the "On the internet, nobody knows youre a dog" photo.....which means you can say whatever you want on the internet because nobody cares. You took that as an insult for some reason, and the rest as they say, is history. just you complaining.
                        Call it cyber bullying.....but that'd be an insult to actual bullying victims.
                        Doesnt matter it could have just been left alone but you wouldnt do that. You are being defensive because you know you were wrong. I tried to drop it again today and you had to yo make that e-peen comment. Act like an adult.

Comment

Doesnt matter it could have just been left alone but you wouldnt do that. You are being defensive because you know you were wrong. I tried to drop it again today and you had to yo make that e-peen comment. Act like an adult.
                          I'll act like an adult when you stop acting like a victim. Just leave man....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

ok, this is the end for me, because you lack reading comprehension and said that THAT post was insensitive.
                            I'm not here to hold your ****ing hand. nobody is. I'm not here to be your friend either because youre incapable of holding a ****ing conversation without turning it around into someone allegedly attacking you

So how's this for an attack:

kindly **** off and leave our thread permanently.
                            Ive held plenty of good conversations. This was the only subject I took offense to. You still cant drop it and persist in attacking me. Trying to run me out of the thread. This is cut and dry bullying.

The mature thing would have been to leave it dropped but you take any oppurtunity to take a shot at me now.

Comment

Uh-oh, you've got him so upset he's typing in a lisp. "Fyber bullying" "nkt" "typicslly... tennagrrs, jot adults."

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                I think he's drez.
                                Dont insult Drez like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X