This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Got my hair cut yesterday. My mom had to use my car, so I had to go with my sister.

But, you know, her hair only took 8 hours for a color correction, so it wasn't that bad...
    Lol.... I've been cutting my own hair for a good decade now, it also helps that I'm pretty much bald

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      ahhh so youre saying you now see it from OUR side with the being uncomfortable thing....
      Its not the same at all. You have no reason to have ever been uncomfortablr and you made that up as an excuse to attack an innocent person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
        I think I would have just walked home.
        Drez, I apologize for that comment I made in another thread to you. It was uncalled for. My apologies.
        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Whattup fooooools!!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• The explayers lawsuit is ridiculous. How many of those guys wanted to do whatever it took to get back on the field and play? I would imagine just about all of them.

Comment

Whattup fooooools!!
              Hunger
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                The explayers lawsuit is ridiculous. How many of those guys wanted to do whatever it took to get back on the field and play? I would imagine just about all of them.
                I agree... The whole thing is a money grab. If they thought it was wrong and unethical why didn't they raise those concerns when they were playing back in the 80s?

Clearly it didn't bother them when they were getting paid and now that they're old and washed up they are all of a sudden shocked and outraged... gimme a ****ing break.

I hate these kind of people because they're the primary reason the NFL is now changing the rules and trying to sissify the league so people in the future don't sue for BS.

Comment

The explayers lawsuit is ridiculous. How many of those guys wanted to do whatever it took to get back on the field and play? I would imagine just about all of them.
                  havent read anything on it. there are multiple nfl lawsuits every year. i see no reason to pay more attention to this one.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

havent read anything on it. there are multiple nfl lawsuits every year. i see no reason to pay more attention to this one.
                    Debbie downer strikes again. "My name is Pizz, apathy oozes out of my pores like the pus from DSPs leg, meeeeaaahhh"

Comment

• Im skeptical of this new Xmen movie...

Comment

Debbie downer strikes again. "My name is Pizz, apathy oozes out of my pores like the pus from DSPs leg, meeeeaaahhh"
                        Well, I dont think I SHOULD care about people trying to take advantage of the fact that the NFL is one of the most profitable companies around....how is my LACK of interest worse than your hatred of the issue? That doesn't make sense.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Im skeptical of this new Xmen movie...
                          ehhhh.....I kinda liked 1st class, the rest were pretty terribad though....I'll watch it, but i'll assume it's prob on the same level as most superhero movies....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Well, I dont think I SHOULD care about people trying to take advantage of the fact that the NFL is one of the most profitable companies around....how is my LACK of interest worse than your hatred of the issue? That doesn't make sense.
                            I was thinking the same thing.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

You dont care about ANYTHING, guy.

Hatred? Im trying to start a conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                I was thinking the same thing.
                                Shuuuut up

Comment

Working...
                                X