This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I don't think he has a chance in hell.... He's too honest for politics. But quite frankly, him and Ted Cruz are the only guys I really think give a ****.... All the other guys are a bunch of establishment crooks like Christie or Jeb, both of which I DETEST and I'm almost certain will get the nominee if losers like Karl Rove get their way.

I don't get it... It's like the GOP sees all the success of Reagan and want to do everything opposite of what he represented.

If it's Jeb vs Hillary (which is looking like the case), you guys are going to suffer big time.
    Hillary seems fine now. Wait until she actually has to run a campaign. She is going to lose...I'm telling you. No matter who the GOP puts up.

The real dark horse for the good guys is Rick Perry. Governors make the best presidents.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      I have to disagree. Things have gotten worse the last 6 years. Obamas approval rating is below 40, Dems are about to get routed in this upcoming election. People dont realize Hillary has a closet full of skeletons. What did she do as Sec??
      Sooooo now you 2 are trusting voters to make your decisions after saying you blame them? Good luck I guess
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        I have to disagree. Things have gotten worse the last 6 years. Obamas approval rating is below 40, Dems are about to get routed in this upcoming election. People dont realize Hillary has a closet full of skeletons. What did she do as Sec??
        They are going to run that "what difference does it make" sound bite when referring to 4 dead Americans the entire campaign.
        She is going to be exposed for that big time. She's also terrible in debates.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
          Not yet, but sooooo many have become millionaires...

http://www.politifact.com/georgia/st...ionaires-club/
          Almost 50 % !!!!! are millionaires !!!!!
          1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Hillary seems fine now. Wait until she actually has to run a campaign. She is going to lose...I'm telling you. No matter who the GOP puts up.

The real dark horse for the good guys is Rick Perry. Governors make the best presidents.
            Tim Scott or Rick Perry would be alright I suppose, anything is better than these clowns like Christie or Jeb Bush.

As dezzzR said, I like Ben Carson as a commentator but the guy cannot and will not be president due to his lack of political experience despite how intelligent and wise he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Sooooo now you 2 are trusting voters to make your decisions after saying you blame them? Good luck I guess
              The political winds have always been controlled by the pendulum. The pendulum is shifting to the GOP.
              It would have already shifted completely except for the "war on women" lie that the Dem's got away with in 2012.

Comment

Thats the way a Republic works brothaa.

Comment

We didn't learn our lesson with Texans?? The guy is too much a bible thumping right winger to get elected now. Maybe back when GWB ran he could have, but not now. Way too many far right side social stances for people to get behind him.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Tim Scott or Rick Perry would be alright I suppose, anything is better than these clowns like Christie or Jeb Bush.

As dezzzR said, I like Ben Carson as a commentator but the guy cannot and will not be president due to his lack of political experience despite how intelligent and wise he is.
                    We all like Ben Carson but he's in way over his head.
                    The next president WILL come out of a governor's office. Personally I don't like Scott at all. Pence, Perry or Kasich would be my choice.

Comment

Christie is MH's boy, yo....he loves him
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

They are going to run that "what difference does it make" sound bite when referring to 4 dead Americans the entire campaign.
                        She is going to be exposed for that big time. She's also terrible in debates.
                        Don't underestimate the idiocy of people who will blindly vote for her because it would be the first female president.

I always tell my friends, the Dems have become experts at this kind of thing, first Obama, now Hillary, and I guarantee you the next nominee will be Hispanic or gay lol... It works on simple minded fools, of which there is an abundance of

Comment

Democracy is hard.
                          We've been an oligarchy for the past few decades.

Comment

We didn't learn our lesson with Texans?? The guy is too much a bible thumping right winger to get elected now. Maybe back when GWB ran he could have, but not now. Way too many right social stances for people to get behind him.
                            Don't underestimate him........you can argue with me if you want but he has a chance to re-invent himself.

He told me that he's already given up on your vote. You seem locked in for Hillary.

Comment

Don't underestimate the idiocy of people who will blindly vote for her because it would be the first female president.

I always tell my friends, the Dems have become experts at this kind of thing, first Obama, now Hillary, and I guarantee you the next nominee will be Hispanic or gay lol... It works on simple minded fools, of which there is an abundance of
                              God, I hope not Hispanic !!!!!!
                              1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Which is why there wont be more republican presidents. So many are so anti-everything.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X