Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Tennis?????? lol Get the hell outta here.
    Tennis is a great sport
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
      Looool.... I love playing tennis but I wouldn't watch it if you payed me a million dollars
      Pssh, I play hennis. Tennis without the racket, and a handball.

      Comment


      • http://www.aol.com/article/2014/05/2...6pLid%3D480088


        BLT?

        Comment


        • Sox have dropped 10 straight.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Sox have dropped 10 straight.
            No....They've won one in a row.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              No....They've won one in a row.
              hurrayyyy

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                hurrayyyy
                lol...
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  hurrayyyy
                  The deeper the hole....the greater the glory.

                  And the glory will be ours.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    The deeper the hole....the greater the glory.

                    And the glory will be ours.
                    Glory holes are risky, you can catch an std.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Glory holes are risky, you can catch an std.
                      Thank you for posting that......I can't believe he doesnt proofread this ****.....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Everyone have a good weekend? I was also on the hot mess express Saturday. Took me all Sunday and most of Monday to recover, Im getting old.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Everyone have a good weekend? I was also on the hot mess express Saturday. Took me all Sunday and most of Monday to recover, Im getting old.
                          You are SO friggin soft.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            You are SO friggin soft.
                            Well I wasnt drinking fine wines, like your feminine ***. I started off on moonshine, which was a horrible and great idea.

                            Comment


                            • Mine was good. someones bday friday, wedding saturday(which i honestly STRUGGLED to get wasted), post-wedding party/bbq on sunday, and bbq again on sunday. Yea, im freaking tired...
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Well I wasnt drinking fine wines, like your feminine ***. I started off on moonshine, which was a horrible and great idea.
                                You're supposed to be young for God's sake.

                                As I said.........friggin soft!
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X